Thread: Postponed

Postponed

You couldnt make it up.

At this rate, Fyvie will be back before end of season

Why is it aff?

Waterlogged pitch. Do I not like that.

Fyvie might be back in time!!!

To be fair, it could all mean fewer games needing played without having Scott Fraser available who apparently may be only a couple of weeks away. Of course we're talking about the just before he got injured this season Scott Fraser, not the Alice Band wearing fairy Scott Fraser of last season..............

I know that control of the weather is outside the power of the greatest groundsman in the world but it shows what a ****ty backwater Scottish football is when outdated tips like Glebe Park are still used in the second top league of our game.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdad View Post
    I know that control of the weather is outside the power of the greatest groundsman in the world but it shows what a ****ty backwater Scottish football is when outdated tips like Glebe Park are still used in the second top league of our game.
    To be fair Tannadice hasn't faired much better.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    To be fair Tannadice hasn't faired much better.
    At least Tannadice has drainage (albeit rubbish drainage). Brechin has a couple of old cattle troughs

We are in no position to criticise Brechin. Weather was shocking in Brechin. We had st Mirren game cancelled a week ago for waterlogged pitch too