+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Forest Green Rovers 10/03/18

Match Thread vs. Forest Green Rovers 10/03/18

Two changes from Tuesday night as Liam Noble and Lewis Alessandra come in for Noor Husin and Shola Ameobi.

Name:  28618903_10155661414597983_7143564001822172116_o.jpg
Views: 1108
Size:  96.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Two changes from Tuesday night as Liam Noble and Lewis Alessandra come in for Noor Husin and Shola Ameobi.

Name:  28618903_10155661414597983_7143564001822172116_o.jpg
Views: 1108
Size:  96.4 KB
    Happy enough with that team, would you think its 4-5-1 Swale or maybe Aless up top with Stead?

Is Forte injured?

Seems a strong enough team provided they can get their act together

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Is Forte injured?
    Who knows -also whats happened to Milsom? - if he is injured again they might as well get rid

Please please please can we attempt to get control of the midfield and take some pressure off the back 4....pretty much the perfect team with Jones still injured, I presume, and Shola unlikely to start 2 games in one week......need Aless to show some pace around the box if he is not playing in a midfield 5

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Please please please can we attempt to get control of the midfield and take some pressure off the back 4....pretty much the perfect team with Jones still injured, I presume, and Shola unlikely to start 2 games in one week......need Aless to show some pace around the box if he is not playing in a midfield 5
    Think it may be even better if Brisley partnered Hall

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    This kind of team hasn't worked well so far this season - let's hope today marks the change. We need the win.
    As you say, Allessandra really has to be fully involved and show more if he's playing further forward.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Think it may be even better if Brisley partnered Hall
    I have pondered that Irish, but why mess with the position of Captain when our main problems are midfield and controlling games....not sure but I think it might be a project too far and needs some serious thought by Nolo....hopefully in the summer?

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    This kind of team hasn't worked well so far this season - let's hope today marks the change. We need the win.
    As you say, Allessandra really has to be fully involved and show more if he's playing further forward.
    ...it worked away at Exeter and Morecambe but failed also a few times.....I guess we will find out in 10 minutes or so.....off to iFollow....fingers crossed

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast