+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonight....

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    FFS 20 points behind...down to 4th...Chairman departs sinking ship...but happy tonight...you are indeed some club
    Happy because you guys shipped 4 goals to a really bad St J side who have nothing to play for because you guys got rid of their biggest competition. Oh wait a minute......

What's that tune again that the Citeh fans were singing at Old Trafford about parking the bus ?

How about - ' Going down going down Paul McGowan, Going down going down I pray, Going down going down Paul McGowan, Playing football in the Funster Way.

:-)

Nice tune that. Got a nice ring to it

At least we will have derbies next season!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    What's that tune again that the Citeh fans were singing at Old Trafford about parking the bus ?

How about - ' Going down going down Paul McGowan, Going down going down I pray, Going down going down Paul McGowan, Playing football in the Funster Way.

:-)

I consider this to be unfair. The title of this thread, 'Tonight,' and the player mentioned, strongly hints of 'curfew.' I'm going to 'tag' this post to see if it is in any way prophetic!

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    I consider this to be unfair. The title of this thread, 'Tonight,' and the player mentioned, strongly hints of 'curfew.' I'm going to 'tag' this post to see if it is in any way prophetic!
    The Funsters love a good derby against 'THEM'. So they're determined to make it happen.

Overwhelmingly pleasing

The Fundee Pundits's worried.
    He thinks he'll get the sack
    But if Zander gets his hands on him
    Wee Neil will get knocked on his back

Their league record at Dens since March last year is

Pld 21 W 4 D 3 L 14 GF 16 GA 39

😂😂😂

Also counting fans that aren't in attendance, so the wee home crowds are actually much wee'r in reality

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Their league record at Dens since March last year is

Pld 21 W 4 D 3 L 14 GF 16 GA 39

😂😂😂

Also counting fans that aren't in attendance, so the wee home crowds are actually much wee'r in reality
    Bitterness is a disease...you keep up your obsession about the Dees while your own team chase the mighty Morton and Livingston...by the way Fyvie a top 6 player ???...he's at United for a reason....and it's not cause he's good

A disease that infected the funster fanbase many years ago in an unmatched way, and I fight with fire so my attitude towards the fun is born out of how your fans act/have acted towards United in my life

Your result yesterday was perfect with us having no game, great stuff

Why you are on a United forum posting in general is anyone's guess, odd behaviour

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)