+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Tonight....

I'm sure it was for a trophy virgin

Not seen us pumped to those degrees at home anytime recently, those all happened at Dens, your home ground, in the last year

Are you one of the hardy 3000 that bothers to go to Dens, have you seen your record at home? 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I'm sure it was for a trophy virgin

Not seen us pumped to those degrees at home anytime recently, those all happened at Dens, your home ground, in the last year

Are you one of the hardy 3000 that bothers to go to Dens, have you seen your record at home? 😂😂
    Home record in the top flight being the important point. How is the one season jolly going??

Sorry that was invented by dees not Arabs, end up down for near a decade lol

I've seen my team win many more top flight games than you have witnessed that's for sure,big ones too, the fun just trundle on year on year getting the odd win against dross or teams out of form but getting pumped most of the time never doing anything of note, not even cup runs to lift the mood, wee crowds, boring wee club

Seriously dunno why you come on the Utd board , you get sworded every time from myself

The Pundit who has been charged by the authorities is blaming Tommy Wright for cliping to the SFA,for a darling of the media not understanding his assault has went viral is concerning.To be honest what we have here is two very insignificant clubs making the headlines for all the wrong reason's.

I heard the fun took an embarrassingly small 370 fans to Pittodrie, Sat 3pm too

I recall on a cold Nov up there when cast adrift at the bottom a couple seasons ago we took double that

I heard the fun took an embarrassingly small 370 fans to Pittodrie, Sat 3pm too

I recall on a cold Nov up there when cast adrift at the bottom a couple seasons ago we took double that
    Yes and it really helped stave off the relegation fight eh?

No, i thought not.

Well done Einstein

The fact is, that was a very small support by our standard's up there but still double what you had on sat, it was fairly like for like ,terrible form, sat afternoon, cold, likely defeat etc

I know you lot get poor crowd's home and away every week but you usually manage to muster 500 odd to sheep ville, 370 is pitiful, worrying times , fans deeserting, only games against DUFC seems to get funsters out

Well done Einstein

The fact is, that was a very small support by our standard's up there but still double what you had on sat, it was fairly like for like ,terrible form, sat afternoon, cold, likely defeat etc

I know you lot get poor crowd's home and away every week but you usually manage to muster 500 odd to sheep ville, 370 is pitiful, worrying times , fans deeserting, only games against DUFC seems to get funsters out
    The fact is that, you seem to have an unhealthy obsession and concern about the attendances and travelling support of Dundee F.C.

Why is this? As for worrying times i suggest you take a closer look at your side of the street , things are not going to plan i would suggest.

But never you mind, you crack on and quote Dundee FC attendances and away supports....i suppose something has to take your mind off the turmoil on and off the park at Tannadice.

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    The fact is that, you seem to have an unhealthy obsession and concern about the attendances and travelling support of Dundee F.C.

Why is this? As for worrying times i suggest you take a closer look at your side of the street , things are not going to plan i would suggest.

But never you mind, you crack on and quote Dundee FC attendances and away supports....i suppose something has to take your mind off the turmoil on and off the park at Tannadice.
    Can't get enough of these playground arguments. It's what most people come on the boards to read.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)