+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rochdale Post Match Thoughts

Rochdale Post Match Thoughts

It always feels bad when a winning run comes to an end but they all do eventually. Time to start a new one next week. Still in a good position with regards the playoffs.

Thoughts on today's game?

I thought it would be a 1-1 draw but after the last lucky home win this result wasn't surprising, just have to bounce straight back and not go on a losing streak like we did earlier in the season.

In other news Kieffer scored .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You're on the wrong site pal.

No complaints best team won.

We never seemed to get out of second gear where as Rochdale were fully up for it.

I can't accept we haven't played for a fortnight, we've had the rest not them. We should have been at them like they were at us.

Great game plan from Hill playing 5 across the middle and they won 90% of the balls in there. Great number 7 who scored their goal who is he? Slick, fast, close ball control and like I said what a great goal. Well done Rochdale you deserved it.

Warne did not sub Ball quick enough but having said that, I feel if we were still playing now we wouldn't have scored.

Chin up though still 4th and all to play for. Rather be where we are than where Rochdale are.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    animal Feck off & let us sulk in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    No complaints best team won.

We never seemed to get out of second gear where as Rochdale were fully up for it.

I can't accept we haven't played for a fortnight, we've had the rest not them. We should have been at them like they were at us.

Great game plan from Hill playing 5 across the middle and they won 90% of the balls in there. Great number 7 who scored their goal who is he? Slick, fast, close ball control and like I said what a great goal. Well done Rochdale you deserved it.

Warne did not sub Ball quick enough but having said that, I feel if we were still playing now we wouldn't have scored.
    O
    Chin up though still 4th and all to play for. Rather be where we are than where Rochdale are.
    Agree with that brin, we played like we were thought we were nailed on for 3points. I don't think we really matched them in any department today

If there was any complacency in the side, it has been sent packing today. What is shows is regardless of who you play, if you're not 100% on it from the first whistle to the last, you can end up with zilch. How we respond now will show what we are made of. Same 'off the boil' with some of our upcoming fixtures and we'll get thumped - now down to PW and his team to show how resilient we really are. Interesting times ahead.

Next we are faced with 3 away games and it is a big challenge and I would be happy to take 4 points from them to keep in the play off spots.

Mk Dons, Northampton and Southend. Who will we take the points off playing like we did today?

Will Warney make any changes? Might reshuffle midfield/wingers a bit?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 10-03-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast