+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 out of 10 for effort 4 out of 10 for quality

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    There was an unbelievable one that left me screaming at the laptop. Lundstram 8 yards out, clear shot on goal availabe and chose to square it.
    But not worth showing on Ch5.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Lundy shudda shot&scored but BROOKSY later on squared the ball when he cudda shot also.Wilson hit the post wi a very good effort and for me Billy shudda scored wi the rebound.It was pretty much what i expected as a spectacle yesdi,a very ordinary match but one in my view we shudda defo won.I watched the Villa- Wolves game at our young un's and Wolves looked ordinary but they cudda had 2 pens,the one when Snodgrass alomst caught the free kick bein a stonewaller.The top 4 look like they're gunna f8 for the 2 auto's but i have a feelin Fulham could mek it cos they have what looks a very decent run in.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I watched CH5 for that very reason GB, couldn't believe they didn't show it but, as described above, it was one of many blown opportunities.

gray said he couldnt see them losing another game and looking at their fixtures he could be right it would be hilarious if wolves stuttered only got in play offs and didnt go up !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12