+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tits up

Tits up

That was the worst ever. Absolute rubbish.

WTF are the Yankees still hanging about for ?

Disgraceful . . looks like local derbies for the next few seasons unless one goes tits up.

Quote Originally Posted by deetox View Post
    That was the worst ever. Absolute rubbish.

WTF are the Yankees still hanging about for ?

Disgraceful . . looks like local derbies for the next few seasons unless one goes tits up.
    **** off not even close to worst ever.

That was brutal! I left when the third goal went in.no leaders in dark blue and got humped by a very average St Johnstone. We are in deep trouble and the next few games don't look like giving up any points.midfield was unbelievably poor making our forwards looking worse than ever. I have the fear!

Stayed too the death.

Plenty of cowardly performances right through the team and for the first time I thought NM looked beat.

Seemed a ridiculous carry on at the end as well between the two benches and attention seeking from el bak hanging about in the middle of the park for no apparent reason.

4 way battle and can't see how we can avoid btm 2 by split.

Ross county with two very late goals seen to still be battling, Hamilton are Hamilton and will get points somewhere and I think Partick have a bit more about them ( at the minute) than us.

Last two home defeats may prove very costly and that cave in at killie is ****ing haunting.

On a positive note guy behind me said his peh "Was edible" which for him is as good as it will get.

One of the most gutless performances I have seen from Dundee.
    Derbies on the cards for next season.
    We are presenting guff teams with comedy goals every week and don’t look up for the battle.
    Regularly getting gubbed at home from teams who can’t buy a win against anyone else means we are only heading one way.
    Surprisingly I think the defence has actually got worse since we signed Caulker, they look clueless

Left after the fourth goal, not one Dundee player got pass marks today.
    We badly need a leader on the park, a real captain, but I don't see one in our squad.
    After that display today, and the forthcoming games, I can see see us being relegated.
    I have my tickets for Aberdeen game next, week, phucking hoping the snow comes back, I'm that pissed off, I can't even laugh at Yinited.
    I always thought we would survive this season, but not after that debacle today.

Sounds like you witnessed amalgamation in one sense? Were you 'Shed' in disguise?

Your pomposity plucking astounds me , take your shed and gtf

If Dundee went down I think it would be equally worrying times for both sets of fans, there would never be a better time for both owners to say “this is not financially viable any more so we are merging the 2 teams” against the majority of both sets of fans wishes. Worrying times all round I’d say

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    Sounds like you witnessed amalgamation in one sense? Were you 'Shed' in disguise?
    Amalgamate the Dundee clubs and you'll have one team that's TWICE AS BAD and playing in a crap stadium in lower divisions for evermore with NAE supporters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)