+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: How did we get on at Boro today ?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I think out of most clubs we were/are the one who observe FFP & look where thats got us
    All clubs have to observe it

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Like. How many clubs have been lost from English football from speculating too much? None. Portsmouth went down to league 2 with an F.A cup win and runner up. Blackburn League 1 with a Premier League title. Granted it's sh1t hitting rock bottom but at least they've been there and done it. What have we achieved?
    There wasn’t ffp then but I get your point and Leicester would be a good example.

I’d rather we didn’t run up massive debts and continue as we are

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    No matter what they think about their board , that behaviour was unacceptable , one fan in centre circle swinging a corner flag abart , We all mainly criticised Millwall for doing similar dint we ? What's the difference ? I hope they get a huge fine and deducted points , another set of fans that think they have a divine right to be up with the real top clubs , their trouble started the day they left Upton Park , i've no time for that behaviour, they could and should have done without involving visitors from Burnley or whoever , A dint see WBA fans doing similar yesterday ,

To be fair Roma I ent seen what went off. Only heard of a pitch invasion in protest against their owners as the reporter described on Soccer Saturday. That's all I know.

If there was violence then I'm sorry to hear that and it's wrong. Maybe I was too quick to judge wi art knowing any of the facts.

It's reyt Pass norra problem , a thort it wernt like thee or Animal to condone such things , even Chris Kamara looked a bit freetund ( unbelievable ) , am glad tha edda good win yistday , i edda anutha gu , took Animal's advice and picked less teeurms 6 , 5 up chuffin WIGAN let mi darn fo £254 , 17,
    it's silly searson nar tho fo unexpected results, am geeinorr nar
    No Earsta Egg fo Wife and Grandkids nar !!!
    Last edited by Romared; 11-03-2018 at 05:07 PM.

I remember almost 20 years ago at a PL game fans invading the pitch , the players taken off , players wrestling fans to the ground and as toxic an atmosphere I've ever felt inside a football ground .

The consensus of opinion was that emotions spilled over , enough was enough and there was injustice at the heart of it .

The game in question has been mentioned on here countless times over the years .

I've never once heard the words thug , hooligan or scum associated with it .

People got the sense of injustice that day and understood why it occurred .

Maybe that's why I have my view on the events at The London Stadium which differ from the majority .

Theres also a thread on Millers mad about the standard of refereeing Animal.
    But that game your talking about against Liverpool, with Gary Willard as the ref, was an absolute disgrace. I challenge any neutral fan to watch that and tell me he wasn't biased in favour of the 'bigger' club. It reminds me of what cheats Alan Shearer and Michael Owen were that season, and how refs always went in their favour.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It's reyt Pass norra problem , a thort it wernt like thee or Animal to condone such things , even Chris Kamara looked a bit freetund ( unbelievable ) , am glad tha edda good win yistday , i edda anutha gu , took Animal's advice and picked less teeurms 6 , 5 up chuffin WIGAN let mi darn fo £254 , 17,
    it's silly searson nar tho fo unexpected results, am geeinorr nar
    No Earsta Egg fo Wife and Grandkids nar !!!

Jeez that's unlucky ageeun Roma. Wigan ev bin stingy at hooam, only conceded 6 all season afooar yistdy

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I remember almost 20 years ago at a PL game fans invading the pitch , the players taken off , players wrestling fans to the ground and as toxic an atmosphere I've ever felt inside a football ground .

The consensus of opinion was that emotions spilled over , enough was enough and there was injustice at the heart of it .

The game in question has been mentioned on here countless times over the years .

I've never once heard the words thug , hooligan or scum associated with it .

People got the sense of injustice that day and understood why it occurred .

Maybe that's why I have my view on the events at The London Stadium which differ from the majority .
    Does tha remember that midweeker pompey game at ooam in abart 1995? Barnsley fans feytin wi stewards (SDS? a think) int West stand lower? That were pretty toxic

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Does tha remember that midweeker pompey game at ooam in abart 1995? Barnsley fans feytin wi stewards (SDS? a think) int West stand lower? That were pretty toxic
    Seem to remember seeing a wheelie bin getting thrown at the stewards that night .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Seem to remember seeing a wheelie bin getting thrown at the stewards that night .
    aye and plenty a fists thrown

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast