+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shammers 3 points off bottom 3

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Unfortunately, the stadium was a bit of a white elephant, so they did okay to repurpose it. Giving it away at the expense of the public purse stinks but may have been the only serious option. Mind you when you see them getting the revenue from an extra 20,000 a week over the Boleyn Ground, surely they could have stumped up a bit more than 2 bob and a CurlyWhirly for the pleasure?
    A big, half empty, white elephant if thry drop down this season. Here's hoping.

yeah real pity theres only 1 more spot in the relegation battle think baggies and saints will go but theyve lost their identity since they moved from upton park

I always had a soft spot for West Ham and their fans up until we fell out over you know who. And of course Sir Alf was. Hammer. They don’t make em like this anymore or even show the old episodes. Fortunately, thst doesn’t apply to YouTube...

I never wish for bad things to happen to any team in the thought that it comes back to bite you in the bum. I'm not laughing
    at them but I do believe that if our fans had acted like that then a points deduction would have been considered and possibily
    advocated by the press.

True West Ham fans would have said a thank you to Bobby yesterday. Twenty five years ago I was in tears when I heard the news
    travelling home from work, it got to me so I had to leave the motorway early and take a break to pull myself together. Thanks you Bobby for your leadership in 66 - God bless.

Unfortunately, the stadium was a bit of a white elephant, so they did okay to repurpose it. Giving it away at the expense of the public purse stinks but may have been the only serious option. Mind you when you see them getting the revenue from an extra 20,000 a week over the Boleyn Ground, surely they could have stumped up a bit more than 2 bob and a CurlyWhirly for the pleasure?
    Its a great athletics stadium - but not a great footie stadium IHMO. They have shambled their way to the position they are currently in with a mixture of dodgy deals and bad management - not to mention their owners. I would love to see them relegated but I have wished this before and it has never happened - so keeping quiet this time.

Come on Stoke!

PS - big improvement on the avatar........I particularly like the shade of pink

And the spin starts.

" It was only 4 fans out of over 50k that went on the pitch" Goals on Sunday just now.

Maybe we should be thanking the West Ham 4 for raising the profile of those oppressed by football's greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Its a great athletics stadium - but not a great footie stadium IHMO. They have shambled their way to the position they are currently in with a mixture of dodgy deals and bad management - not to mention their owners. I would love to see them relegated but I have wished this before and it has never happened - so keeping quiet this time.

Come on Stoke!

PS - big improvement on the avatar........I particularly like the shade of pink
    Perhaps King Kev shud offer to build West Ham a proper football ground on that site Monte? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Perhaps King Kev shud offer to build West Ham a proper football ground on that site Monte? UTCB
    I hope King Kev is enjoying a quiet chuckle to himself over all this Rod

and didn't they tread all over Orient in their race to the Olympic Stadium?

Utter shysters

They can f**k right off as far as I'm concerned

Couldn't happen to a nicer club

Don't worry, Sir Trevor will burst into tears and the football authorities will put their arm round him and tell him nothing's going to happen.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast