+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Title Over??? Second Place???

Title Over??? Second Place???

I don’t know why but I feel more as to having a chance of the title than before all these postponements.

If we get a bit of form going then you don’t even notice all the matches that are being played.

Surely Shabba now just needs to give the players light training and the matches can be the focus and keep the players fit.

First job is to catch Livi one match at a time.

St Mirren we still have to play at home. It’s a long shot but if we get form going it could start to feel possible

I don't know about charity, but you certainly have bucket loads of faith and hope!

Nae chance of title, 2nd place is possible and is a must if we are to have a realistic chance in playoffs. Utd v Dundee playoff final would be a no bad end to a nightmare season

Nae chance of 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Nae chance of title, 2nd place is possible and is a must if we are to have a realistic chance in playoffs. Utd v Dundee playoff final would be a no bad end to a nightmare season
    Obviously if offer of premier final play off was there now then have to take it.

I’d fancy Partick Thistle though. Still good memories of last time we beat them in play offs

After last few years I don’t know if I could trust team in a derby final. So much at stake - would be an unbelievable end to the season though if we won through

No chance of the title, and we would be doing well to get 2nd spot......

Title went months ago.....and possibly second place as well !

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Phuck that I ken they're schite but they would still pump us over two legs . Especially if we're ending up playing about 20 games in aboot 2 months.

A Dundee derby play off final is a no from me, horrible visions of simple si...

However we won’t get to the final and I recon livi could relegate them. Lee Miller winner.

If means we are in the play off final then don't care the opposition, they will be beatable

2nd is not beyond us at this stage

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)