+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keith Hill

Keith Hill

you would have no complaints from me if Keith Hill was to be the next RUFC manager.

How much young talent has this man blooded in his time? Rochdale's midfield was superb today and all of them were nippers. All had the Hill trademark of being very good with the ball, very tricky, with great passing and movement.

Let's give credit where credit is due. Keith Hill is an excellent manager.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    you would have no complaints from me if Keith Hill was to be the next RUFC manager.

How much young talent has this man blooded in his time? Rochdale's midfield was superb today and all of them were nippers. All had the Hill trademark of being very good with the ball, very tricky, with great passing and movement.

Let's give credit where credit is due. Keith Hill is an excellent manager.
    Well, he had a good day today but his team are still in the relegation zone. Yes they have games in hand but even if they win all of those games they would only still be mid table with Walsall.

However, his battle plan today was better than ours.

Are we talking about mad Keef the cowboy here, who dresses like hes going to a farmyard boot sale on matchdays with the jacket and the wellies.
    Ohh and the fact that he was one of our worst and most annoying ever managers, yes I havent forgot that either lol.

If he is an excellent manager how come he’s still at Rochdale?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Are we talking about mad Keef the cowboy here, who dresses like hes going to a farmyard boot sale on matchdays with the jacket and the wellies.
    Ohh and the fact that he was one of our worst and most annoying ever managers, yes I havent forgot that either lol.
    That's not quite the whole story is it acido regarding his time at Oakwell .

If you are going to simply slag the bloke off without visiting the reasons we struggled then it's pretty poor in my opinion .

You fell in to the same trap with Hecky and then had to reconsider your position .

Im not on about the financial reasons Animal, and Ive said it many times now. He/Keef was an arrogant git who ran his mouth way too often and remember this, Im NOT the only one of our fans to think this, am I ?.
    I liked it from him to begin with because it was so much better than messrs Davey & Robins, who between them were a total pile of boring toss when talking to the media. But Keef quickly went beyond this and he seemed to like sticking the middle finger up at our fans with his comments.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    That's not quite the whole story is it acido regarding his time at Oakwell . .
    He originally turned Barnsley down didn't he ?
    Didn't your lot sell Vaz Te & have quite a few injuries to key players when he was in charge of your lot, no wonder his win ratio was average to crap. He brought in Matt Done & Scott Wiseman at Oakwell, two players that are at Dale now.
    Rochdale Cowboy would be better off staying at Rochdale.
    Give him credit for turning us over the last 3 times at home, just don't like the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im not on about the financial reasons Animal, and Ive said it many times now. He/Keef was an arrogant git who ran his mouth way too often and remember this, Im NOT the only one of our fans to think this, am I ?.
    I liked it from him to begin with because it was so much better than messrs Davey & Robins, who between them were a total pile of boring toss when talking to the media. But Keef quickly went beyond this and he seemed to like sticking the middle finger up at our fans with his comments.
    He told you that you were unrealistic with what he had to work with , acido he had nothing to work with back then , Hecky had four times his budget and couldn't get it done this season .

Yeh ok he's not a likable bloke , does that really matter , do I have to like someone , is it really the main thing we should focus on , he was an @ss hole but he got Vaz Te fulfilling his potential because he hammered him it out of him on the training ground .

Warnock is an @ss hole , Holloway , the Arsenal players hated George Graham , you know what it doesn't matter .

He did as good a job down there as he could have done with what he had to work with , I personally focus on that .

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    He originally turned Barnsley down didn't he ?
    Didn't your lot sell Vaz Te & have quite a few injuries to key players when he was in charge of your lot, no wonder his win ratio was average to crap. He brought in Matt Done & Scott Wiseman at Oakwell, two players that are at Dale now. Rochdale Cowboy would be better off staying at Rochdale. Give him credit for turning us over the last 3 times at home, just don't like the guy.

I think thats his level Victor, league one with either Rochdale or another team at that level with promotion hopes.
    As for not liking the bloke, this goes along with the thread on here the other night about Colin the total banker Warnock, and how many fans like him or not!.
    Last edited by Acido; 11-03-2018 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    He told you that you were unrealistic with what he had to work with , acido he had nothing to work with back then , Hecky had four times his budget and couldn't get it done this season . Yeh ok he's not a likable bloke , does that really matter , do I have to like someone , is it really the main thing we should focus on , he was an @ss hole but he got Vaz Te fulfilling his potential because he hammered him it out of him on the training ground . Warnock is an @ss hole , Holloway , the Arsenal players hated George Graham , you know what it doesn't matter . He did as good a job down there as he could have done with what he had to work with , I personally focus on that .
    Ohh he told me that did he Animal, well I never got any personal e-mails or phone calls or texts or facebook thingies from him.
    If money wasnt an issue though at the time, and we werent pratting about with the FFP rules, do you think Keef would have been a success in the Champship either with us or somebody else ?.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast