+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post

Mmmm - It's the Sultans elder son Prince Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim who uses football to promote his Fathers regional business interests - heavily involved in media business initiatives and people within it (Rad).

Page 10/Conclusion - shows he's aware of the value of his family possibly owning a club too,his family backed club has won the MSL four times in a row 2014/15/16/17 and provides decent money revenue for companies who own,err,media rights to screen games .............

ALAW - MOT

https://www.iseas.edu.sg/images/pdf/...ve_2017_75.pdf
    well mrs o, we need somebody to come in and splash the cash on this squad thats for sure , lets hope there is some truth in it .

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    well mrs o, we need somebody to come in and splash the cash on this squad thats for sure , lets hope there is some truth in it .
    Bad result for yous last night fella. Perhaps you should post about the shyte scum players or manager, or perhaps the owner needs to splash the cash.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Bad result for yous last night fella. Perhaps you should post about the shyte scum players or manager, or perhaps the owner needs to splash the cash.lol
    you need to support a team closer to home fella , that you can actually see, glenavon , linfield, shelbourne, and the rest of the ****e over there lol

you need to support a team closer to home fella , that you can actually see, glenavon , linfield, shelbourne, and the rest of the ****e over there lol
    Youve done well to learn about Google search fella lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Youve done well to learn about Google search fella lol.
    dont need to google been over there , shelbourne every pre season for donkeys years,

told you many times, i have forgotten more than you will ever know about this club, BECAUSE I ACTUALLY GO LOL

[QUOTE=Marley past ghosts;38828765]dont need to google been over there , shelbourne every pre season for donkeys years,

Obviously our boat or airport security arnt doing their job then fella lol.
    Or did you walk across the water lol.

[QUOTE=Billyni;38828770]
    dont need to google been over there , shelbourne every pre season for donkeys years,

Obviously our boat or airport security arnt doing their job then fella lol.
    Or did you walk across the water lol.
    whats your excuse then lol, seeing as i have already been

drop you in middle of beeston , near elland road, you would not have a clue lol

told you many times, i have forgotten more than you will ever know about this club, BECAUSE I ACTUALLY GO LOL
    you "actually go'.....to Sports Direct for all your clothes? And the Daily Star for all your 'ideas'?

I could go on but i haven't that kind of mind to be able to do it for long without feeling ashamed and little bit dirty.

Anyway, there you go, I've sunk to your level to prove a point. Enjoy. Probably the level of discourse you get in your little pub with your little friends and your sad attitudes about other people and about life, in your tiny little enclave of Leedsness that you think is everything.

You and people like you who always knows best and think that 'banter' means being abusive have no idea about doing the right thing, or how to be good or kind - instead you just peddle constant negativity and hatred. If you're what it is to be a proper Leeds fan, then god help the club and its future.

I have a feeling that once the dinasaurs become extinct in Beeston or Rawdon or whatever you think is 'hard' enough to be Leeds, the city will be a much better place.

PS writing this at St James where 'proper' Leeds people are looking after other 'proper' Leeds people, and guess what? None of it involves abuse or negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    PS writing this at St James where 'proper' Leeds people are looking after other 'proper' Leeds people, and guess what? None of it involves abuse or negativity.
    have a nice cup of tea and a piece of cake , you will feel much better lol

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)