+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Think people on here need to take stock and just look back to pre-season, Yes we made a good start but me personally it was more by luck, This bunch of players have done really well, Why?, Because just look how many changes were made from at the start of the season, Up**** cant say exactly how many but we virtually changed the whole team people are not giving the team time, We are Leeds and want a quick fix, Aint gona happen, Look back on this season and see how many changes have been made to the team each game to try get the right if you like formula, I for one with a few additions are already looking forward to next season with most of this squad staying together.Noone is more frustrated than me trust me but look at the bigger picture, Wolves have played the same starting 11 in most of their games but also have quality off the bench . Keep the faith instead of slagging off, I think Hecky IS the man to take us forward.
    says the guy who thought top six was a possibility a few weeks ago . lol

wolves have spent serious money , which is totally alien to radrizaani and wont happen, most of the players on the wolves subs bench the other night would walk straight in to our first team .

other than saiz and jansson , we have no quality whatsoever , we are stuck with garbage on long term contracts who we will not be able to move on. radrizaani as two choices get rid of orta and invest heavily in the squad , or cut his losses and sell up to someone who will finance the quality needed , before we even think about a promotion push.

the indications are pretty clear already, that until radrizaani wises up very quickly , we are going to be stagnating for an indefinite period in this league, the fans wont wait another four / five years before he sells up .

the fans will vote with their feet, and when the income stream starts dropping thats when he will be forced in to taking action.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    says the guy who thought top six was a possibility a few weeks ago . lol

wolves have spent serious money , which is totally alien to radrizaani and wont happen, most of the players on the wolves subs bench the other night would walk straight in to our first team .

other than saiz and jansson , we have no quality whatsoever , we are stuck with garbage on long term contracts who we will not be able to move on. radrizaani as two choices get rid of orta and invest heavily in the squad , or cut his losses and sell up to someone who will finance the quality needed , before we even think about a promotion push.

the indications are pretty clear already, that until radrizaani wises up very quickly , we are going to be stagnating for an indefinite period in this league, the fans wont wait another four / five years before he sells up .

the fans will vote with their feet, and when the income stream starts dropping thats when he will be forced in to taking action.

How many times have we got to hear this regurgitating Schitt from you....a phony Cnut. Unlike you Pete like the rest on here are genuine LEEDS fans. Fnck off with your Schitt stirring posts, fncking waster.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    How many times have we got to hear this regurgitating Schitt from you....a phony Cnut. Unlike you Pete like the rest on here are genuine LEEDS fans. Fnck off with your Schitt stirring posts, fncking waster.
    the genuine leeds fans are the ones who go fella , not the same fantasists who have been posting the same bullcrap on this board for years on end. lol

four**** years tells you, that you are living in a dreamworld and unable to grasp the realities of what is needed to attain premier league football once again . lol

there is no fool like an old fool eh fella . lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 11-03-2018 at 07:25 PM.

What part don't you get?.........phony Cnut.

Edit. Just because.

Apologies to the genuine LEEDS posters on here, I won't waste my time on this phony Cnut again...

Apologies to the genuine LEEDS posters on here, I won't waste my time on this phony Cnut again...
    You dont have to apologise George just ignore the piece of **** like i do, I wont and havent replied to any dribble he writes, Genuine Leeds fan my arse hes never seen Elland Rd, I do go regular and thats why i posted what i dis from the heart, I am sick of us saying lets wait till next year time and time again but reality it is and i am looking forward already.

you cant argue against what is needed at this club lol , you cant accept the reality of the situation , you just go along with the same pathetic excuses every season as to why this club continually fails to get close to promotion .

genuine fans are sick to death of it , thats the difference . fans like you, are prepared to swallow the same bullcrap till the cows come home , because most of the time your never at elland road shelling out . absolute joker lol

Yeah, decent fans have already stopped posting and more will follow. Its a shame to let an arse hole like that put you off but his endless shyte does wear some people down. Just laugh it off and take the piss out of him as you would with any scummer.

You dont have to apologise George just ignore the piece of **** like i do, I wont and havent replied to any dribble he writes, Genuine Leeds fan my arse hes never seen Elland Rd, I do go regular and thats why i posted what i dis from the heart, I am sick of us saying lets wait till next year time and time again but reality it is and i am looking forward already.
    If course apologies aren't required, but.......

Marley has some genuine points, many if which I agree with (and I suspect many Leeds fans too).

Investment is required, Orta and all the coaches he brought in should be sacked. I think most if us would agree?

Don't subscribe to all his posts, but some.....?

i was going to elland road before you were thought about lol , the fans have had enough , your just an apologist for radrizaani , same as all the other numpties who were in charge of this club before him.

your looking forward to more of the same crap next year lol, because that is all you will ever get while he is the owner down here guaranteed fella .

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)