+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Time to put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by jezleeds View Post
    fella i'm not interested in any clique fella lol. I just want you to stop being lol abusive lol fella.

Just have opinions on leeds united, but stop being offensive to people. It's not hard. Lol fella.

It's only like a kindergarten on here when people like you throw silly names around and try to be the little fat bully in the playground who's got his personal issues and self-esteem problems.

Play with the other kids - relax - try to join in and the others might start to like you, instead of pretending you are self-confident and assured when really you're desperate for acceptance and to be part of things. Stop throwing the sand, and start to build some castles. Share your pencils.

It's ain't hard fella lol lol.
    i prefer to be a realist my friend , i think you will find it is a far easier option , than to agree with many posters who talk absolute tosh about the way this club is run, and their chances of promotion every season. Lol

the ones that actually go that is lol , not a retirement home for the overseas brigade and the ones who went twenty years ago. Lol

I know Sir Alfredo the Burnsley dingle likes you Marls, and I must admit there is an appeal of some sorts there, in what you post.
    Why dont you post on any other FM boards though, whether your a so called Leeds fan, its unusual to see you only bother with the Leeds board.

Quote Originally Posted by acido View Post
    i know sir alfredo the burnsley dingle likes you marls, and i must admit there is an appeal of some sorts there, in what you post.
    Why dont you post on any other fm boards though, whether your a so called leeds fan, its unusual to see you only bother with the leeds board.
    i post the totally opposite, to what most of them post on here and they dont like it lol

i point out why we are ****e, on a regular basis every season , many cannot accept it .

But the proof always ends up in my favour , not hard considering we have been ****e for a very long time now lol .

Err yes kid I know your a totally oppositio, and thats a Spanish or Brazilian way of looking at it.
    I could invite you to come onto Tykesmad and chat about footy and various things etc... but bear in mind I can and will kick you off if I have to.
    Are you just a one board poster at the end of the day ?.

Quote Originally Posted by acido View Post
    err yes kid i know your a totally oppositio, and thats a spanish or brazilian way of looking at it. :d
    i could invite you to come onto tykesmad and chat about footy and various things etc... But bear in mind i can and will kick you off if i have to.
    many boards are far more realistic than this one fella

most on here live in cloud cuckoo land as far as this club is concerned. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Coincides with his number of brain cells lol.

Quote Originally Posted by billyni View Post
    coincides with his number of brain cells lol.
    there you go acido get him banned lol

i could have half this board banned by the weekend lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    there you go acido get him banned lol

i could have half this board banned by the weekend lol
    Aww Marley, but sure in a previous post you were speaking to me in 'terms of endearment'
    What a let down you've turned out to be lol

Quote Originally Posted by billyni View Post
    coincides with his number of brain cells lol.
    here paddy you would have nowt to post about lol, go join tichi, rev,big tits , and all the rest of them in the flouncers club . Lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 15-03-2018 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    here paddy you would have nowt to post about lol, go join tichi rev,big tits , and all the rest of them in the flouncers club . Lol
    Its gettin late, why dont you snuggle up to Alfie there fella and go to sleep lol

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)