+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    He's arguing about not being a racist at the same time as calling people rats, bleeding hearts and jocks.

It's like an episode of the Comedians from 1972, except we all know that's not funny anymore.

Natural History Museum Marley - that's where you belong.
    your keep coming back for more fella, thats whats so funny .get over it jezebel lol

Hey Marley Watkins and his ghosty thing lol, are you really a Leeds fan at the end of the day ?.
    Ive got my doubts kid but its obvious to me as a mod that you DO know how to post and stick up for yourself on here, and I actually admire that in a weird way.
    But, cant you see that fans get peed off eventually with the negative stuff and theres no need for it really, is there ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    your keep coming back for more fella, thats whats so funny .get over it jezebel lol
    It's ok little old Marley i can keep coming back forever - i have an education

Primary school name-calling now? Blimey, you're losing your touch. It used to be so vicious and unpleasant, and now you can't think of better than that?

I'm so glad you have the respect of the people that moderate, and seem to dominate this board - the rest of us just think you're a waste of space, except when you're racist and vitriolic - that's when we'll bother to call you out - doing the right thing, fella, lol lol, fella, ever tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Marley Watkins and his ghosty thing lol, are you really a Leeds fan at the end of the day ?.
    Ive got my doubts kid but its obvious to me as a mod that you DO know how to post and stick up for yourself on here, and I actually admire that in a weird way.
    But, cant you see that fans get peed off eventually with the negative stuff and theres no need for it really, is there ?.
    there is a simple solution fella, i post my views if they do not like it, , then dont respond to them its as simple as that ok fella its a free country . it takes two to tango , try reading the abuse levelled at me everyday .

its like a kindergarten on here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    It's ok little old Marley i can keep coming back forever - i have an education

Primary school name-calling now? Blimey, you're losing your touch. It used to be so vicious and unpleasant, and now you can't think of better than that?

I'm so glad you have the respect of the people that moderate, and seem to dominate this board - the rest of us just think you're a waste of space, except when you're racist and vitriolic - that's when we'll bother to call you out - doing the right thing, fella, lol lol, fella, ever tried it?
    you cant educate pork fella, you cant put in what god as left out lol

as for having a personality , YOU WAS NOT EVEN IN THE QUEUE , WHEN THEY WERE BEEN HANDED OUT LOL

So your the Kindergarten Kop on here, are you eh Marls lol ?.
    As long as you dont say "I'll be back" or "get to the chopper".

Quote Originally Posted by jezleeds View Post
    it's ok little old marley i can keep coming back forever - i have an education ;d

primary school name-calling now? Blimey, you're losing your touch. It used to be so vicious and unpleasant, and now you can't think of better than that?

all you want is your own little clique fella , the ones who live in the real world about this club are blowing it apart, and it does not need a lot of effort , reading posts from some of the cuckoos on here . Lol

all you want is your own little clique fella , the ones who live in the real world about this club are blowing it apart, and it does not need a lot of effort , reading posts from some of the cuckoos on here . Lol
    fella i'm not interested in any clique fella lol. I just want you to stop being lol abusive lol fella.

Just have opinions on Leeds United, but stop being offensive to people. It's not hard. lol fella.

It's only like a kindergarten on here when people like you throw silly names around and try to be the little fat bully in the playground who's got his personal issues and self-esteem problems.

Play with the other kids - relax - try to join in and the others might start to like you, instead of pretending you are self-confident and assured when really you're desperate for acceptance and to be part of things. Stop throwing the sand, and start to build some castles. Share your pencils.

It's ain't hard fella lol lol.

you cant educate pork fella, you cant put in what god as left out lol

as for having a personality , YOU WAS NOT EVEN IN THE QUEUE , WHEN THEY WERE BEEN HANDED OUT LOL
    PS stop shouting, lol fella, there's no need fella, people won't pay you any more attention that way.....shhhhh...

is it bollux racism , you go on any building site in this country and you will hear it twenty times a day , to many it is a term of endearment , you obviously are another one of the bleeding heart brigade. lol
    Endearment........... A word or phrase expressing love or affection.
    You old charmer you. Lol.
    Your making me go all red, but at least it is your favourite colour fella lol.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)