So this season is over before April....again. We've shot ourselves in the foot by selling our best players and replacing them with second rate quality, again. We are sat here in March questioning players commitment and attitude again.

We need a proper approach this summer, enough is enough with mucking about with 'hopeful' signings. Time to spend the cash and get the quality. (Before I mention these players I know we wont sign them but you get my point)

Splash the cash, get the players we know will do the business and all hail the returns of:

Kyle Bartley
James Milner
Aaaron Lennon
Max Gradel
Luke Garbutt

Also get that Woods and Bentley from Brentford + the two lads from Preston. Don't sell Jansson or Saiz. Do take Cibicki, Cooper, Wiedwald, Lonergan, Anita, O'Kane and Grot to a deserted island and leave them there. Job done.

Or sell Jansson and Saiz. Sign some soft foreign lads who've never kicked a ball in England and can barely get a game in their own country + one token cheap british player to make it appear like we are signing championship quality, preferably someone who played 2/3 games in a promotion winning team so we can claim they'll bring experience.