+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are you Mardy Like

Are you Mardy Like

Are you mardy like ME?

After yesterdays match I was like a little kid throwing the teddies out of the pram A wouldn't talk about the match and then the egg chucking cme on and my mate was sat with me cheering!

It's not often I let the result get to me bu yesterday was different and looking back, well, anyway what were yu like? And be honest!

Yes Frog I’m very mardy when we lose, I try to act ok about it but say the wrong thing after the final whistle then you’ll see steam coming out my ears

Yep don't like to watch any match highlights on sat evening telly when we lose cos it just serves to depress me even more. I would even watch casualty instead!

Wife always hides the cat before I get home.

Cat always hides the wife when I get home

Must admit I find rugby union quite refreshing, a man’s game played by men not cheating prima donnas like in football.

Like in today’s Wales v Italy game, Welsh man mountain wipes out one of the Italian guys with a body blow that left him needing treatment. Once patched up the Italian guy carries on and his Welsh “assaulter” gives him a thumbs up and a wink, the Italian guy just smiled back. Like I said, real men.

Must admit my 11 year old plays rugby and the whole ethos and attitude from the club and coaches are respectful and encouraging. No room for prima donnas. No lip to the ref or you're off.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Are you mardy like ME?!
    You've been Mardy since Perigordmiller refused to go to the bar for you.

Hardly ever mardy disappointed yes and occasionally sulk when my beloved won't allow me to go to the away games...

Always move on to the next game....

MK Dons away Tuesday night if some people don't actually know that fact...

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    You've been Mardy since Perigordmiller refused to go to the bar for you.

Hardly ever mardy disappointed yes and occasionally sulk when my beloved won't allow me to go to the away games...

Always move on to the next game....

MK Dons away Tuesday night if some people don't actually know that fact...
    It is a pity that you can't be there at the opening of the new brewery tasting event. FREE beer the very type I'm getting a reputation of liking

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It is a pity that you can't be there at the opening of the new brewery tasting event. FREE beer the very type I'm getting a reputation of liking
    What new brewery ?
    Which free beer ?
    Dordogne or UK ?
    No longer do Ryan Air......Jet 2 only or I can drive down.....
    Kept quiet about the free beer mardy beggar...