+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Referee

Referee

I know we're due an odd bad one and we have to acccept that but Jees! The ammount of fouls not given for both sides was terrible and he should be hnging his head in shame when he watched the video back of the goal he disallowed at half time.

The Rochdale players adapted better than we did. I thought Vaulks was going to blow a fuse but credit to him he kept it to a level where the referee thought it not worthy of a yellow card.

Shameful game for an official!

He was one of the worst ever for me.
    Absolutely clueless does anyone grade these refs ?

He had completely lost it, didn’t see a foul but player down so must have been and gives a free kick or disallowed a goal

He’s alway s been rubbish (3rd time we’ve had him this season) but yesterday was astonishing

He admitted he made a mistake so imo he should come out in public and explain why

More importantly what will happen to him answer nothing he will be somewhere else next game and just as incompetent a complete overhaul of the refereeing system is required bad decisions cost clubs money and yesterdays was up there with the worst time to hang up your whistle Salisbury hope we never see you again

Can accept referees making the odd mistake but when referees are guessing/assuming something happened when they obviously haven't clearly seen the incident really does my nut in and he should be punished for that decision as it was the Rochdale player that took his own keeper out.

@rothtisersport

Do their players look like they’re appealing?

Attachment 8838

He was one of the worst refs I've seen for a while and did anyone else think he looked a couple of stone overweight?

We seem to say this every time we get a bad un. But this guy was truly shocking for both teams, guessed at fouls both ways, we both had obvious corners not given. Hope this is his final season, the game can do without him.

In fairness to the disallowed goal he actually awarded the goal it was the linesman who disalllowed it. I read his lips as they walked off telling Vaulks "I didn't see it but I have to take my assistant's word'

I did a post about him this season,be it he was to officiate one of our games, where he had been top heavy with yellow & red cards this season,but yesterday he wasn't card happy, only booked 3 I believe.
    First card was one of their subs warming up off the pitch, then wood & another player of theirs I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    We seem to say this every time we get a bad un. But this guy was truly shocking for both teams, guessed at fouls both ways, we both had obvious corners not given. Hope this is his final season, the game can do without him.

In fairness to the disallowed goal he actually awarded the goal it was the linesman who disalllowed it. I read his lips as they walked off telling Vaulks "I didn't see it but I have to take my assistant's word'
    Loyal, acording to Amanda who sits near tot he line where the linesman stood wrote on the Matchthread during the match that the linesmand turned and shook his head at the decision.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast