+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Rafael Benitez

Might just find out.West Brom say they wont be sacking him just yet.So when they go down,if he stays there lets see what he does(or doesnt do in his case)

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Rafa premier league record;
    Games 294 Wins 152 Draws 73 Defeats 69
    Goals scored 468
    Goals against 261

Pardew premier league record;
    Games 318 Wins 109 Draws 68 Defeats 141
    Goals scored 386
    Goals against 474

Theres the facts.Rafa is a better manager,has much better win ratio.Also who wouldve thought that those that shout for Pardew because Rafa is so defensive,havent checked those facts.When it is Rafas teams that are much better at both ends.
    what a stupid comparison

another new member who uses totally irrelevant statistics to try and prove a point
    the truth is rfafa is currently our worst premier ship manager

thats on a like for like basis

and palstic and the rest can try and defend him with things
    but it was mclaren who got sacked to get rafa the job
    but even in that time he had a better ratio of wins than rafa has

i reckon gerodie 74 is plastic

both spout the same pointless statistics

amazing

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    So point out where I have ever said Rafa had a 47% record in the Prem

Also, would you mind rewriting that in standard English. I would like to have a chance of understanding what you are saying.
    point out where i said you did you fool
    you accuse me of not reading threads

i ask the question by saying
    so are you saying rafa has a 47 percent record in the prem ??

but you wont admit that rafas prem record is worse than pardews
    in fact any prem manager i believe

and having a go at my english
    what a fool when you cant even understand the bit i do do in proper english

1st of all I am not palstic or plastic either.
    2nd of all just because the stats dont agree with what you say they are useless.You are like a 5yr old child.Anyone disagree with the rubbish you come out with and the toys come out of the pram.
    And 3rd of all,are you admin.Because if you are not,new or not I will continue to post on here.Who are you to say otherwise.You will of been new on here once.
    4th point.My 1st game was 1987.Man Utd at home.We won 2-1.Bet you didnt even know where Newcastle was then.
    5th point.Rafa is doing a cracking job.Just because you dont like him everybody else has to follow suit.Not me mate.I have a mind and opinion of my own.
    6th point.Do you ever go out.You seem to have a problem with people and the world.Leave your computer and house and talk to people.Get rid of a bit of your anger and frustration.
    Last but not least 7th point.You have a good day!!!

You can't really compare 'like for like' with Rafa and Pardew in the PL just for us... the squads are of totally different quality. We don't have a squad full of internationals now, like we did under Pardew. Our most experienced internationals now are probably Clark and Yedlin I'd guess. Pardew had the likes of Cabaye, Ba, Cisse, Santon, Sissoko, etc. who all played for much stronger international sides. I think that'll change if we stay up - I expect to see us invest in a higher quality of player, and it'll be easier to convince them to come once we've established that we're capable of staying in this league.

By the way my username is not gerodie 74.Its Geordie1974.Just thought I would correct you.You clever little know it all you.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    so are you saying rafa has a 47 percennt record in the prem

your a joke

rafas prem record is far worse than pardews

fact

our players arent dross
    and as a supporter which we know your a plastic as you have qualafied this in earlier posts
    you would se our playersa re far better than rafa is making them look
    we used to say pardew ruined players i think the term was pardewed

rafa has done this far more than pardew did

and his record in the prem proves it
    Not going to bother with your statements anymore,I would get more sense from a 3 year old,there is such a thing as a different point of view but your just a fruitcake.

Quote Originally Posted by geordie1974 View Post
    by the way my username is not gerodie 74.its geordie1974.just thought i would correct you.you clever little know it all you.
    and your a multi user

amazes me how many come on and have the same views as others

and pick the same fights as others

1987 you plastic i had been going for over 12 years home and away

and go to over 60 percent of games each season
    another plastic coming on the board looking to argue before they even have theri feet under the table

you know about admin as well

seeems like you know a lot about the board in only a few day

and believe me we have had mods with multi users before

I wasn't aware you needed to have a certain number of posts, be a certain age, and have an attendance percentage before you were allowed an opinion?

every day is a school day.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    I wasn't aware you needed to have a certain number of posts, be a certain age, and have an attendance percentage before you were allowed an opinion?

every day is a school day.
    I have learned that already a few weeks ago

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)