+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Killier replay

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Don View Post
    Well I've just watched the Logan incident at least a dozen times and I'm still not convinced it was a foul. In fact, I've got no idea what the hell Logan was doing. They are both going for the ball and the Killie player turns his body side on, presumably to shield the ball, and Logan somehow ends up doing some kind of acrobatic manoeuvre, which I can only assume was caused by the momentum of the guys protruding arse. I didn't see Logan complaining about the challenge.

To me the Killie player did nothing wrong and Logan just looked really lightweight in his attempt to deal with him.
    It's the kind of incident that the useless c**t McLean would give 9 time out of 10.
    It's one of those instances where you just expect a foul to be given.

And both Logan & Woodman both ran/gesticulated to Steven McLean as soon as the Killie player scored.

In short, Steven McLean is a useless c**t and has shafted us on a good few occasions.

Motherwell last game of the season
    Scottish League Cup Final semi final, disallowing a perfectly good Rooney goal
    Last night
    He's a p***k - I hate him more than Collum, which believe me is going some.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    It's the kind of incident that the useless c**t McLean would give 9 time out of 10.
    It's one of those instances where you just expect a foul to be given.

And both Logan & Woodman both ran/gesticulated to Steven McLean as soon as the Killie player scored.

In short, Steven McLean is a useless c**t and has shafted us on a good few occasions.

Motherwell last game of the season
    Scottish League Cup Final semi final, disallowing a perfectly good Rooney goal
    Last night
    He's a p***k - I hate him more than Collum, which believe me is going some.
    Absolute foul for me, Brophey knocked in Logan who was mid air, making no attempt for the ball.
    To be fair, I think our pen was soft as sh!te as well, maybe McLean trying to balance the fact that it was a foul leading up to their goal

A foul all day long.

Just a wee bit more effort and Logan would have landed on his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Hotel booked for semi finals, fri and sat night, bring it feckin' on!

Me too...although afterwards I was on the AFC web page and they got the semi-final down as a 3pm KO which means I'd have booked the wrong night in the B&B. After last night's palpitations (listening to a pen decider is much worse that watching it) that's not what I needed.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223