+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Killier replay

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Nae bounce left in me I'm afraid.

Just a contented slump.
    Well, I canna wait for saturday now, hoping that tonight can fire us up to stuff that Hun cnut McCann (if he's still in charge)

The semi-final can wait. It will be a war of attrition v that team of hammer throwers but maybe we have the players that can face upto that, whilst still retaining a half decent front and back line

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It’s a sad state that McLean (the ref), brother of Brian McLean (ex-Motherwell player) has resulted in three of our first choice , main players are suspended from the semi.
    Same ref that fouled us up against Motherwell a few seasons ago.

Indeed there is an argument that as yellow cards are wiped from the semi’s, 1/4 final replays should be exempt as well.
    Don't forget that same ref's part in Dundee Utd's semi-final win against us a couple of seasons ago. Lots of head scratching decisions from him tonight, and McLean's booking was totally ridiculous by all accounts.

Can't say I'm overly upset about Logan. He's been very disappointing this season and been guilty of a number of f*ck ups, including tonight. It's annoying when you've seen how capable he is, not unlike the rest of the team to be honest.
    Last edited by Red_Don; 13-03-2018 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Well, I canna wait for saturday now, hoping that tonight can fire us up to stuff that Hun cnut McCann (if he's still in charge)

The semi-final can wait. It will be a war of attrition v that team of hammer throwers but maybe we have the players that can face upto that, whilst still retaining a half decent front and back line
    The semi will likely be a horrible game.
    As you say, they’re physical & will try to do to us what they did in the League Cup game.
    The team we’ll be forced to pick will likely include Ball, McKenna, Considine, AOC & Nwakali so surely we won’t be bullied?
    It’ll be attritional.
    Could easily be penalties again.

I don't get to many games these days but the last 5 I had been to before tonight we hadn't scored a goal in any of them.

I decided to take one for the team and left at 1-0 tonight. 😁

Just hame.....

Sh*t game..... good result..... spoiled by DM 'dad' dancing at the end.

I like this Chidi boy. Reckon he's got a fair bit of talent in him.

Wins a win

Will miss the semi

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Don View Post
    Don't forget that same ref's part in Dundee Utd's semi-final win against us a couple of seasons ago. Lots of head scratching decisions from him tonight, and McLean's booking was totally ridiculous by all accounts.

Can't say I'm overly upset about Logan. He's been very disappointing this season and been guilty of a number of f*ck ups, including tonight. It's annoying when you've seen how capable he is, not unlike the rest of the team to be honest.
    Having seen the highlights on TV, wasn’t the Killie goal the kind of thing that 9 times out of 10, a ref would give a foul on Logan for.
    It just “looks” like a foul if you see what I mean.
    Then again, as you said, Steven McLean is a perennial c**t to us.
    He’s the ref who allowed an assault on Langfield v Motherwell in minute 94 denying us 2nd place.
    He’s a c**t & even worse than Collum.
    The fact you can’t appeal a yellow for an opponent blatantly diving too is a rule that needs changing. KM’s booking was farcical, but typical of Steven McLean

I did say on a previous post I would take penalties so when it was happening I thought you have got what you settled for. I had every confidence in Freddy Woodman.

The match was poor. Kilmarnock were hitting it long too much for their own good. We are creating very little which is a concern but well done Dons...a trip to face Motherwell at Hampden will do me.

was Mays not a blatant dive. I'll take a booking in exchange for a penalty any day

Just seen some highlights on BBC

How the f'uck was that not a foul on Logan?

Great saves in the shootout

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast