+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Killier replay

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Just seen some highlights on BBC

How the f'uck was that not a foul on Logan?

My thoughts exactly - nae idea what God and co were slavering on about on the radio last night after seeing the clip. Shame there's no clip of the McLean booking incident.

Surely if they can use video evidence to ban folk for diving after the fact, they can also use it to clear folk who got scunnered by it?

Hotel booked for semi finals, fri and sat night, bring it feckin' on!

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    My thoughts exactly - nae idea what God and co were slavering on about on the radio last night after seeing the clip. Shame there's no clip of the McLean booking incident.

Surely if they can use video evidence to ban folk for diving after the fact, they can also use it to clear folk who got scunnered by it?
    I`d offer one suggestion : Steven McLean.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He’s the ref who allowed an assault on Langfield v Motherwell in minute 94 denying us 2nd place.
    The same game that started my loathing of DM's late/no substitution policy. All we had to do was use up a few minutes, seconds even by making some pointless subs (as any manager does) and that incident would never have happened.

Well I've just watched the Logan incident at least a dozen times and I'm still not convinced it was a foul. In fact, I've got no idea what the hell Logan was doing. They are both going for the ball and the Killie player turns his body side on, presumably to shield the ball, and Logan somehow ends up doing some kind of acrobatic manoeuvre, which I can only assume was caused by the momentum of the guys protruding arse. I didn't see Logan complaining about the challenge.

To me the Killie player did nothing wrong and Logan just looked really lightweight in his attempt to deal with him.

The Killie goal that got chopped off was onside

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Don View Post
    I didn't see Logan complaining about the challenge.
    What?

Watch Woodman and him have a go after Pricky*******s scores.

In terms of Proper Mannies' Fitba, no foul, but in the cosseted, namby-pamby, fluffy bunny-slippers la-de-dah Mr Gunner Graham 21st century post-modern avant garde modal latte-scoofing fitba interpretation, it was a foul all day long.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 14-03-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Well I've just watched the Logan incident at least a dozen times and I'm still not convinced it was a foul. In fact, I've got no idea what the hell Logan was doing. They are both going for the ball and the Killie player turns his body side on, presumably to shield the ball, and Logan somehow ends up doing some kind of acrobatic manoeuvre, which I can only assume was caused by the momentum of the guys protruding arse. I didn't see Logan complaining about the challenge.

To me the Killie player did nothing wrong and Logan just looked really lightweight in his attempt to deal with him.
    I concurr, it's nae a foul in my book either

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    What?

Watch Woodman and him have a go after Pricky*******s scores.

In terms of Proper Mannies' Fitba, no foul, but in the cosseted, namby-pamby, fluffy bunny-slippers la-de-dah Mr Gunner Graham 21st century post-modern avant garde modal latte-scoofing fitba interpretation, it was a foul all day long.
    You can see Logan looking at the linesman but there's no real complaint, the hissy fit is more like exasperation at losing the goal, as far as I can see.

Logan has his eye on the ball and goes up for the header. The Killie player running in to challenge, opts to stay on the deck and shield then control the ball. Not a lot of contact there, just poor decision making by Logan, resulting in him landing on his arse. Not a foul in my book.

You can see Logan looking at the linesman but there's no real complaint, the hissy fit is more like exasperation at losing the goal, as far as I can see.

Logan has his eye on the ball and goes up for the header. The Killie player running in to challenge, opts to stay on the deck and shield then control the ball. Not a lot of contact there, just poor decision making by Logan, resulting in him landing on his arse. Not a foul in my book.
    It was right in front of us. Wasn't a foul for me although that didn't stop me complaining about it at the time

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast