+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please can some one help me

Who did you put the bet on with Calum ? I wouldn't think you'll have a problem getting paid out with your evidence. Let us know how you get on, we can take this further if they still refuse to pay up.

It was with sportnation.bet there normally very good soundwaveno111@gmail.com I email you my bet slip or defenitly stats 76:22-81:21 pulse bet I feel a lot better than I did yesterday just want it sorted really mate

Thankyou bud

Quote Originally Posted by Calumburnleyfan View Post
    It was with sportnation.bet there normally very good soundwaveno111@gmail.com I email you my bet slip or defenitly stats 76:22-81:21 pulse bet I feel a lot better than I did yesterday just want it sorted really mate

Thankyou bud
    I haven't an account with them Calum, so no experience of their customer service. Have you tried their 'Live Chat', it's usually a lot quicker than email, and you should get an answer as to why they haven't put the winnings into your account.

They are taking the mick with me I have sent all prove that I have won there not replying I finally got through after waiting 2 hours on livechat then they said there looking in to it for me and made me wait hour more then all sudden I got logged out !! So frustrated

I’m not getting no reply
    Someone said on YouTube it was scored 81:25 do you have a link to footage to help proof this I know I have pictures having a nightmare thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by Calumburnleyfan View Post
    I’m not getting no reply
    Someone said on YouTube it was scored 81:25 do you have a link to footage to help proof this I know I have pictures having a nightmare thankyou
    Calum

Sounds like you need to escalate this or threaten to go to Independent adjudication.
    In any case where there is a mistake you can of course dispute this if you think the odds, offer or bet was miss-sold and/or the reasons for cancellation insufficient. If your complaint with the site is not resolved you can then take this to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) who will help mediate your complaint.
    https://www.ibas-uk.com/contact-ibas/

For evidence

none of the YouTube links work here.

Try this as its where the stills above come from and show the ball in the net at 80.58
    https://streamable.com/nbx09

Name:  22FE51CB-3312-41C9-8BE3-3C34CA6C4A94.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  21.3 KB

You could access Sky footage if you are a subscriber.

sorry to hear it's hasn't been resolved - Calum....I think as Colner said, need to go above there heads....tell them your going to make an official complaint against them - might change there tune - and give them a couple of days to sort it.

time of goal... .

Wood Goal v West Ham - Time.

again - good luck with it !

Sound like a proper dodgy outfit to me!

Can't be as bad as Pavers though?

The wife ordered a pair of shoes on-line and I kid you not, they sent one brand new shoe and one old worn knackered one.

She sent them straight back this morning with a note included that should elicit some sort of response.

Calum, stay patient with this mate, I don't think Sportnation are a dodgy outfit, but they clearly don't think you've won your bet. The advice above about putting this in the hands of IBAS is sound, but first they'll want to know that you've taken this as far as you can with Sportnation yourself. The way to proceed is to email all the details of your bet, plus evidence of times etc, to help@sportnation.bet and give them 48 hours to reply. In the meantime register on the IBAS website and put the matter in their hands if Sportnation either don't reply within 48 hours, or you're not satisfied with their reasons for not paying.

Best of luck and keep us informed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)