+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee announce £354000 loss

Dundee announce £354000 loss

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...e-354000-loss/

Increase in support by a Thousand and trimming down the first team squad required.

The fare being served up at the moment wont bring increased gates. Some of that first team squad are duff, frankly.

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...e-354000-loss/

Increase in support by a Thousand and trimming down the first team squad required.
    I think they mean increase season tics by a thousand but dosent read like that.

Quote Originally Posted by parcbara View Post
    The fare being served up at the moment wont bring increased gates. Some of that first team squad are duff, frankly.
    Chicken and egg.

Reckon I won’t be watching SPFL gemmes within 5 years due to 1 city team

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    I thought that was the case now,

A decent cup run, or sale of player like this season will wipe that debt out, nothing I’d be to worried about,

On the other hand, for next doors sake, I hope the boy Martin is a clone of Roy the Rovers, because I don’t see anything saving them this year

Quote Originally Posted by parcbara View Post
    Please look over your shoulder and have some consideration for those less fortunate! How many of our lot would get in your squad, never mind the team itself?

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I thought that was the case now,

A decent cup run, or sale of player like this season will wipe that debt out, nothing I’d be to worried about,

On the other hand, for next doors sake, I hope the boy Martin is a clone of Roy the Rovers, because I don’t see anything saving them this year
    Hah yer right of course but I’ve thought fir awhile with the DABS been pish and near deid and with us not setting the house on fire that the Americans would buyout MMJ and hopefully shut them DOON but in reality look to merge

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post

Johnathan, are you suggestion the forbidden 'A' word? Or even a takeover?

Sometimes I wonder if there is a deliberate move (for financial reasons) to run both clubs down to justify a 1 city team future? If both clubs were successful there would be no chance. Nor would it happen if one team was being successful. Disillusioned fan bases with reduced attendances could be used to justify the forbidden 'A' word or a takeover? Perhaps I have been sitting in the GF Upper too long? The stench of conspiracy, either real or imagined, wafts across the pitch, not just from the Halls of Tanny, but also from up the road.

Edited to say that I have just seen your above post which answers my question.

Also Spence sounding it out few months ago

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)