+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 12th Man

12th Man

Forest 0 - Derby 0
    Burton 0 Brizzle 0
    Ipswich 0 - Blades 0
    Preston 1 - Fulham 2

All encounters described as "drab" - we are not the only ones struggling. It's that time of the season when you need a shot of something in the arm.......or you need the best supporters as your 12th man.

Cmon Blades - we can make a difference - get behind the boys!!
    UTB

well monte its a 6 points or bust week this one coming up

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    well monte its a 6 points or bust week this one coming up
    yep I agree with that SOB - but its like a 10 game mini season now - the last 2 playoff spots are there for the taking and we really have nothing to lose. We have a great following that could make a difference - home and away - we can push them over the line.

We've seen what can happen in a toxic atmosphere - the players sense the atmosphere and fear making mistakes...so don't take risks. Our guys should be encouraged to - who dares wins.......

just got to take 1 match at a time really but that final third is a big concern for me probably all of the 8 above us would have beaten ipswich yesterday got to be totally honest and say i dont expect us to make it but while ever theres still a chance weve just got to go for it every game

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Forest 0 - Derby 0
    Burton 0 Brizzle 0
    Ipswich 0 - Blades 0
    Preston 1 - Fulham 2

All encounters described as "drab" - we are not the only ones struggling. It's that time of the season when you need a shot of something in the arm.......or you need the best supporters as your 12th man.

Cmon Blades - we can make a difference - get behind the boys!!
    UTB
    Surely in this day and age of equality ya shudda put 12th person Monte,Tut Tut Tut.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Surely in this day and age of equality ya shudda put 12th person Monte,Tut Tut Tut.UTCB
    true Rod - my error - as it was calling them boys.....shudda called them young uns
    Anyway - I mean what I say - I applaud Herbert in his efforts to get everybody making noise and behind the team - it will help. Might join them myself tomorrow night

Manure are to discuss ways/ideas of improvin the atmosphere at Old Trafford,these include Song sheets and continental style "Cheerleaders" wi megaphones, what the hell is happenin to our beautiful game? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Manure are to discuss ways/ideas of improvin the atmosphere at Old Trafford,these include Song sheets and continental style "Cheerleaders" wi megaphones, what the hell is happenin to our beautiful game? UTCB

I thought Cheerleaders weren't allowed anymore? You can't have attractive women demeaning themself in sparkly little leotards, dancing about and kicking their legs... no hang on. Its a brilliant idea..!

I've heard the oinkers are going to put the words to their songs up on the big screen at Hillsborough. Now all they need is a massive finger to go along under each line to help them read the next word.