+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pardew sacked tomorrow ?

Pardew sacked tomorrow ?

A board meeting planned with AP present

Fingers crossed he goes

He will be gone but I doubt there will be a replacement at this late stage. He should have gone after we lost to Soton. He lost the plot after that superb Liverpool victory. To try a salvage job he took em to Spain and the team reacted accordingly. The Board didnt act then and its too late now. Carver and Moore (The Persuaders!) till the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    A board meeting planned with AP present

Fingers crossed he goes
    At this late and doomed juncture, does anyone really care anymore. .

Let’s have another rearrange of the Titanic deckchairs shall we.

The players are still s h I t so I just don’t see the point.

Darren Moore is a nice bloke but just another “Clipboard”.

Any manager taking it now knows some fans will still hold relegation against him so who’d want it?

Pearson/Shakespeare for me especially if they come in guns blazing and publicly blast this season’s wasters and make it clear a new broom approach is about to take place.

That's been my choice all along. Even if they do come it will be too late for this season but should set us up for the next.

Factually, should Pardew be dismissed, there is little that a new appointment will achieve. There is a group of players who will be swept up by other Premiership sides. Their reaction to a new manager/coach therefore is irrelevant.
    A Pardew dismissal will therefore be a reaction in an attempt to appease the fans. Of little significance at this stage.
    Maybe, the board are keen to kick him when he’s down and achieve a mutually acceptable contract breach agreement. (Less cost)
    It matters little to me. I’m focusing on the Championship for next season and who will go / stay.
    I wasn’t a Pulis fan, but posted at the time of his dismissal, that a change mid season would be a mistake...unless an exceptional replacement was in the sidelines. Water under the bridge.
    Championship stability is paramount for next season.

I fully expect pardew to go,a caretaker put in place and as soon as relegation confirmed a new manager will be announced

Quote Originally Posted by Londonbaggie1968 View Post
    At this late and doomed juncture, does anyone really care anymore. .

No!!!! I would though sack Pardew immediately and Hammond, and put in players that most likely will still be there next season! That means Evans, Livermore, Barry can go feck themselves and I would also get rid of Chadli at the first opportunity! Rondon can be put out to graze too, and I would send Sturridge back to Liverpool regardless of whether we are still paying him, as it's too late now anyway.

Absolute shambles and can honestly see a free fall next season like Sunderland and Hull. Our owner has shown no more care and passion compared with the Hull or Sunderland owners so assets/parachute money will be the first to be grabbed to recap on the investment. Peace whilst happy with the loot, must be sad at the embarrassment the club has become!

And to think that there were some on here licking their lips at his arrival and putting his win percentages on here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)