+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Symptoms

Symptoms

Evening to all you Tykes... if you wake up suddenly in the middle of night in a cold sweat,if your mouth is dry, if you become irritable,if you have lost your appetite if you have trouble concentrating....don’t worry,it’s normal...you are playing us next Saturday. Have a nice week

Oh, that's why! I thought it was something serious!

Can we have a game of chase me chase me again ? Only joking , have a safe trip up to God's county , enjoy your day , but go home pointless please ,,

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Evening to all you Tykes... if you wake up suddenly in the middle of night in a cold sweat,if your mouth is dry, if you become irritable,if you have lost your appetite if you have trouble concentrating....don’t worry,it’s normal...you are playing us next Saturday. Have a nice week
    nice

Word on the street is that Wall fans are having a bit of a jolly boys outing in remembrance of a fan who recently passed away , hence the early kick off .

Animal's instinct tells him that this particular Wall fan possibly wasn't a replica shirt , bobble hat and scarf type and he's fondly remembered by a certain type of other fan .

Could get emotional .

Thuz a rumour up here Frenchy that our Plod ev picked up on what Animal has mentioned and pressured the club for an earlier KO. Is anything planned ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thuz a rumour up here Frenchy that our Plod ev picked up on what Animal has mentioned and pressured the club for an earlier KO. Is anything planned ?
    Not that I know of mate....but then again I am an exiled Lion since many years and I am not aware of what goes on with the less “gentlemanly” of our followers. If Claw pops on to this site and reads the thread he might be able enlighten us all..although he doesn’t frequent the moronic elements
    In anycase I hope everything will be OK on the day and...... that we get 3 points!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post

It's ok they will be plenty of Women,kids & shirters to have another go at, HARD BATSERDS.

TMT

I've had sh1ts since sunday n' been off work as a precaution. It was terrible sunday night. Fever, shaking, toilet every 20 mins went from brown to greeny see through. Went to Doctors this morning because stomach was rock hard yesterday n' couldn't do owt. Gastro Entiritus last diarhea was monday morning so back to work tomorrow

I love having the squirtles, it gives me a reyt satisfying clearout. Miles better than wrestling a stubborn bungles finger out.