Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Predicton League Table Week 29

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,308

    Predicton League Table Week 29

    8 dazzyowen
    7 gaz1959
    6 wolves71
    5 Acido
    5 dagenhamJohn
    5 frenchlion
    5 griff
    3 alfinyalcabo
    3 davee59

    Great week for Daz who got three correct scores including Spurs 4 goal romp at the seaside!


    Non posters this week trickydick and chalky.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    40,647
    Bad week for you Dave, and Alfredo.
    And Im off the bottom of the table again, thanks Chalky lol.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    32,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Bad week for you Dave, and Alfredo.
    And Im off the bottom of the table again, thanks Chalky lol.
    theres no bad week Acido,when you win 3-0 away at West Ham..lol

    @ Davee

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,308
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    theres no bad week Acido,when you win 3-0 away at West Ham..lol

    @ Davee
    There's no bad week when you win away by a 3 goal margin!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15,401
    Cheers davee and well done dazza but poor Alfie hahaha wot a ConT do you hear from CCF / sarge / p1ss bag emptier?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darkest Lancashire
    Posts
    32,067
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Cheers davee and well done dazza but poor Alfie hahaha wot a ConT do you hear from CCF / sarge / p1ss bag emptier?
    No,not heard from him for years Gaz.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    15,401
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    No,not heard from him for years Gaz.
    He does threaten to pop in but not getting round to it as he's had a lot on. I wasn't sure if you chatted to him on the longside or something

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    14,570
    Cheers Dave

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •