+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: ot another Asian pedophile ring

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Stop flogging a dead horse gfire and give it a rest. Nobody on this board is remotely influenced by the stuff you put on here because they know it is completely unfounded. All it is is poisoned made up stuff quoted from dodgy extreme right wing web sites. You know it is and the rest of us do as well.
    Yes it's wandered off track.

Loads of smokescreen to try and hide the fact that the UK has a major problem with Asian *****phile gangs and there's no evidence that the problem has been addressed by actions taken so far.

The usual sheep can bleat but that's the way it is

I know people can make stuff up on Wikipedia but Jesus Christ nobody made all that lot up.

And right wing? Jimmy Wales is very much left-wing.

So nobody is bothered about these victims then?

Makes me wonder what’s in some folks head on here

It is exactly the same pattern, same people, same places so you would think they could learn from that and put measures in place for prevention.

If they were white British they would have no problem doing that and it would have been nipped in the bud 20 years ago.

The left in particular have been burying their heads in the sand and just repeating the words "Jimmy Savile" for many years now.

Guardian from 2012, basically saying it's racist to even report it, same time Keith Vaz was saying the same and banging on about the BNP.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jul/22/how-racism-takes-root
    Last edited by great_fire; 13-03-2018 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    So nobody is bothered about these victims then?

Makes me wonder what’s in some folks head on here
    It's adding to their number that's the bigger issue.

They've only arrested a very small percentage of gang members and almost none of the clients, probably because they haven't got the prison places for them all.

But I say build more prisons, prioritise spending.

If they know the odds are they'll never be arrested they will just keep doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes it's wandered off track.

Loads of smokescreen to try and hide the fact that the UK has a major problem with Asian *****phile gangs and there's no evidence that the problem has been addressed by actions taken so far.

The usual sheep can bleat but that's the way it is
    Oops, I do you a great disservice gfire, I was wrong when i said nobody was influenced by the stuff you put on here. You have your old pal Mr Grist. Another one who believes the same tripe you read.

And I wonder who the sheep are eh Grist? The followers of nonsense...(another one who can't back any arguments up with fact).
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-03-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Oops, I do you a great disservice gfire, I was wrong when i said nobody was influenced by the stuff you put on here. You have your old pal Mr Grist. Another one who believes the same tripe you read.

And I wonder who the sheep are eh Grist? The followers of nonsense...(another one who can't back any arguments up with fact).
    So we don't have a problem with Asian *****phile gangs?

You make the sheep look bright by comparison

Keep bleating

So you don't actually believe there is a problem with Muslim grooming gangs in the UK?

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast