+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: ot another Asian pedophile ring

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    TBH I'm surprised anyone would say that was long enough.

I thought it was a 22 year jail sentence rather than 14 in jail plus 8 on licence.

That was still not enough IMO considering the number of victims and number of offences.

Who is arguing it's long enough?

I repeat my question. There are endless media reports of dreadful *** offences where the perpetrator has been let out of jail apparently scandalously early. You'll even find some that then reoffend. Lots of reasons to post about them.

So why do you focus on this one case?

More on the sentence here: https://thesecretbarrister.com/2017/...7-years-early/

Basically it was 14 years, then 8 on licence. 2 years had been served in custody before the sentence was confirmed. And convention - now changed - said there is always an opportunity for release after half the sentence.

Are the Asians Chinese?

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Are the Asians Chinese?
    No, your dentist and doctor are both likeable Muslims who I seem to remember approved heartily of homo***uality and shared all our liberal values. Btw, do you now accept Kerr is a solicitor? Roly said he couldn't be and for bizarre reasons kept calling him Mr Kempo. Then Kerr posted a point about child abuse supporting it with his experience in the courts. Roly agreed with his view and Roly mysteriously suddenly accepted Kerr was, after all, a solicitor and than no one could argue against his great legal experience. Baffling.

Not quite true Mr Monty. I thought that he was displaying the hallmarks of a multi after something i read by mikemiller. To be fair to Kerr his pedantic disposition tends to fit the bill of someone in the legal trade but he tends to be reasonably vague about what he does which is probably sensible if he is in the legal trade. When Frog told me he was not a multi I had to accept that as evidence enough. Never said you couldn't argue against his legal experience i still think his profession will slant his views a bit but then again that probably applies to us all. I think maybe I have been a bit harsh on Kerr in the past as well because, while not always agreeing with him, don't think he is a bad sort as far as tories go. The thing that irritates me most is when he defends, a bit similar with you, great fires extreme views in my opinion because he has a "right" to those views but in the end that does not mean he agrees with them himself which he often demonstrates. And yes... gfire is entitled to his opinion always bearing in mind what is reasonable.

With regard to greatfire. I don't get the feeling he is a multi and the only person who posts in a similar way is Ellis D who has mysteriously vanished. Has he been banned Mr Frog? While Gfire and Ellis have similar viewpoints they have a different style of putting them across- Ellis being more rabid. So I don't think they are one and the same.

Noticed I have not had to suffer your vitriol for a while by the way and wondered where you have been so I suppose I can look forward to more of your sarkiness eh?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 17-03-2018 at 01:58 PM.

My dear Roly I have rarely been accused of vitriol. But I don't like bullies and I don't like gangs. Kerr is imo a pompous prat but I don't like it when you follow Mike and then ragingpup follows you and then Amanda follows him and then full circle we go back to the bogus miner MMM. You are all so in love with your liberal self-image that you don't see you are really a nasty bunch of bullies.

@ Roly. When you say 'pedantic disposition', I assume you mean 'desire for accuracy?

I'm not a Tory. Your willingness to stereotype is reminiscent of... well... great_fire. I am not a supporter of any party and it makes me laugh, and a little sad, when those that are slavishly swallow any guff put out by their political heroes, even when it is manifestly nonsense.

I have never defended great_fire's views. Whether you like it or not, he does have the right to express them unless he crosses the line into illegality. You, of course, have the right to express contrary views. The question you have to ask yourself is whether you help your cause by rapidly descending into petty abuse and inevitably coming out with 'fascist' or 'Nazi' at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    My dear Roly I have rarely been accused of vitriol. But I don't like bullies and I don't like gangs. Kerr is imo a pompous prat but I don't like it when you follow Mike and then ragingpup follows you and then Amanda follows him and then full circle we go back to the bogus miner MMM. You are all so in love with your liberal self-image that you don't see you are really a nasty bunch of bullies.
    Love you too, monty. Good to see you back.

Nah we are all big softies really y'know. You could take us home to meet your granny. The bullies on here are those who unjustly show hatred towards certain groups of people.

Kerr a bit pompous..nah...

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Nice to see you back monty.

I don't post much these days under my kempo name nut I have brought Zilzal back from the brink and IBS will be posting next week.

I think your return is absolutely splendid and I did enjoy your resignation speech on the other site and agreed entirely with your sentiments.

I do hope you have sorted out that battle site and I look forward to any future books on the subject.

On the Kerr question...I do not know if he is a lawyer as he refuses to say..He may be but I wouldn't bet on it.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast