+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: ot another Asian pedophile ring

Just seen your post Kerr if you are not Tory why do you always criticise labour and not tory?. I can only go on the evidence I see. I have previously stated recently that I don't believe you have fascist or racist opinions by the way.

What are your opinions of extreme right wing parties by the way? At what point would you consider them a threat to your freedom? When should their rights of freedom of speech be curtailed? How far would you tolerate them? Should the Nazi party in Germany have been stopped in its tracks long before it became dangerous? Could what happened in Germany in the 30s happen here? Why not if no?

"Accuracy" by the way is a bit of a loaded word isn't it? What may be accurate for someone is not necessarily accurate for someone else. Even scientists would argue what is accurate. A lot iot of opinion is value based. To claim you know what is accurate puts you into the pompous character category Monty describes.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 17-03-2018 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    My dear Roly I have rarely been accused of vitriol. But I don't like bullies and I don't like gangs. Kerr is imo a pompous prat but I don't like it when you follow Mike and then ragingpup follows you and then Amanda follows him and then full circle we go back to the bogus miner MMM. You are all so in love with your liberal self-image that you don't see you are really a nasty bunch of bullies.
    Lol. I follow Mike? And Amanda follows me? You seem to be just plucking names randomly here off anyone who holds opposing views to yourself and trying to force us together. Don't think Amanda even knows who I am!

And were all a nasty bunch of bullies?? Just for putting over an opposite viewpoint to your own? Where does bullying come into it?

Based on that it could be argued Kerr follows Monty who follows Grist who follows greatfire so they have a gang of bullies as well. Moreover, I'm 100% sure that neither Pup, MMM, Amanda and Mikemiller don't fully agree with my views if not much at all and certainly wouldn't join my gang of one. I even agree with Kerr and monty on some things. So come and join my gang lads! I have a gang hut and I can give you the password to get in to it...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 17-03-2018 at 08:03 PM.

'Bogus miner' haha, thats like calling you a bogus clown mate...😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Just seen your post Kerr if you are not Tory why do you always criticise labour and not tory?. I can only go on the evidence I see. I have previously stated recently that I don't believe you have fascist or racist opinions by the way.

What are your opinions of extreme right wing parties by the way? At what point would you consider them a threat to your freedom? When should their rights of freedom of speech be curtailed? How far would you tolerate them? Should the Nazi party in Germany have been stopped in its tracks long before it became dangerous? Could what happened in Germany in the 30s happen here? Why not if no?

"Accuracy" by the way is a bit of a loaded word isn't it? What may be accurate for someone is not necessarily accurate for someone else. Even scientists would argue what is accurate. A lot iot of opinion is value based. To claim you know what is accurate puts you into the pompous character category Monty describes.
    I criticise Labour because I think their current policies are particularly stupid, because they are are-run of the failed policies of the 70s and would serve only to impoverish the many not the few.

I am not a big fan of extreme right wing parties in much the same way that I am not big fan of extreme left wing parties. I think both have the right to operate in this country, provided they operate within the limits of the law.

How would you have operated to stop the Nazi party before it became dangerous? And why would you want to stop it unless you had a crystal ball and knew what it would become? When it comes to individual freedoms, the party that is worrying me at the moment is Labour, given the recent pronouncement form the Great Leader that ‘change’ was coming for the free press that we are fortunate to have in this country. Ragingpup’s conversion from the element of political control that he first mentioned to a socially driven cross cultural, cross society discussed and agreed alternative wasn’t of much comfort to me.

As for accuracy, I’d suggest that you cast your mind back to the source of your recent tantrum with me; animal posted some class-warrior driven hooey about it only being the working class that suffered during WW1 and you lapped it up without checking the facts, which couldn’t have been much further from the position you were supporting.

I'm undoubtedly arrogant – the clue is in the user name - but you are wide of the mark with pompous. I'll live though

No you have read my posts wrong. The point I was trying to make-maybe I didn't explain myself well- is that it was pointless working class men fighting in the first world war because they had nothing to gain. The higher classes had more to gain so my argument was it was their fight really. Basically the ordinary folk were cannon fodder for the capitalists. If you recall your history there followed the great depression even though we "won" the war. Who suffered most with that? Remember the Jarrow Marches etc. Did you think there was any point to the first world war? What did we gain out of it ? Was the loss of life worth it?

Its interesting that you are worried aboutthe dangers coming from the far left but you seem to ignore the growth in extreme far right wing parties which the likes of gfire freely quotes. Do you not see any parallels in present day European politics with what happened with the rise of nazism in Germany? Can we be that complacent that it won't happen again? Why not?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 18-03-2018 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post

I'm undoubtedly arrogant – the clue is in the user name - but you are wide of the mark with pompous. I'll live though
    pompous
    ˈpɒmpəs/Submit
    adjective
    affectedly grand, solemn, or self-important.
    "a pompous ass who pretends he knows everything"
    synonyms: self-important, imperious, overbearing, domineering, magisterial, pontifical, sententious, grandiose, affected, stiff, pretentious, puffed up, arrogant, vain, haughty, proud, conceited, egotistic, supercilious, condescending, patronizing;

Hmm Pompous/ arrogant one and a similar thing according to this dictionary interpretation Kerr so maybe not too wide of the mark. Like you say though nothing to lose sleep over. I'd have chosen one or two more on that list as well but hey you have worst faults than those eh?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 18-03-2018 at 02:46 PM.

Smoke and mirrors, diversionary tactics, smokescreens and sleight of hand tactics by apologists don’t alter the facts that Rotherham and many other towns have issues with Asian gangs grooming and raping children.

Don't forget to give the complete picture Grist just for a bit o balance eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Smoke and mirrors, diversionary tactics, smokescreens and sleight of hand tactics by apologists do not alter the facts that Rotherham and many other towns have issues with white men grooming and raping children.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 18-03-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Like I said smoke and mirrors, but there’s still a problem with Asian groomers carrying out offences on mainly white girls.

Apologising for them makes you part of the problem

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast