+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: ot another Asian pedophile ring

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Like I said smoke and mirrors, but there’s still a problem with White groomers carrying out offences on mainly white girls.

Apologising for them makes you part of the problem
    While you don't acknowledge this I will keep copying and pasting over what you put about Asian groomers. When you start doing this I will stop doing it. Fairs fair eh Grist?

Or maybe there isn't a problem with white groomers as well?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 18-03-2018 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I criticise Labour because I think their current policies are particularly stupid, because they are are-run of the failed policies of the 70s and would serve only to impoverish the many not the few.

I am not a big fan of extreme right wing parties in much the same way that I am not big fan of extreme left wing parties. I think both have the right to operate in this country, provided they operate within the limits of the law.

How would you have operated to stop the Nazi party before it became dangerous? And why would you want to stop it unless you had a crystal ball and knew what it would become? When it comes to individual freedoms, the party that is worrying me at the moment is Labour, given the recent pronouncement form the Great Leader that ‘change’ was coming for the free press that we are fortunate to have in this country. Ragingpup’s conversion from the element of political control that he first mentioned to a socially driven cross cultural, cross society discussed and agreed alternative wasn’t of much comfort to me.

As for accuracy, I’d suggest that you cast your mind back to the source of your recent tantrum with me; animal posted some class-warrior driven hooey about it only being the working class that suffered during WW1 and you lapped it up without checking the facts, which couldn’t have been much further from the position you were supporting.

I'm undoubtedly arrogant – the clue is in the user name - but you are wide of the mark with pompous. I'll live though

Blimey Kerr, that's a bit low, searching back for and quoting my words that I had admitted in that thread were written in a 7am daughter battling rush and weren't well chosen. You pleased with yourself for making such an effort?

Well done lad. Well done.

I have a memory, RP. I find it very useful. I assume that it wouldn't be banned under Labour?

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819