+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Carragher facing the sack from Sky

Whatever the verbal provocation Carragher was in no physical danger at any time. Yes the bloke driving the other car was clearly an irritating prick, but all Carragher had to do was keep his window closed and turn the music up in his car.

He's been very, very stupid.

That mouth full of flob may well leave a long lasting sour taste in his mouth, costing him hundreds of thousands if not millions of pounds over the course of the next few years. What an absolutely dickend thing to be remembered for.

He's on £1m per year from Sky alone, Albionic68.

There was a bloke on talksport who rang up this morning and said he's been done twice for road rage before, so he clearly cannot control himself behind the wheel.

He can afford a driver and should get one if he cannot control his rage behind the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    He's on £1m per year from Sky alone, Albionic68.

There was a bloke on talksport who rang up this morning and said he's been done twice for road rage before, so he clearly cannot control himself behind the wheel.

He can afford a driver and should get one if he cannot control his rage behind the wheel.
    Nice earner if you can get it and I had no idea he was paid so much, I've never had Sky so don't really 'pay' too much attention what their pundits receive.

Now you mention it I do remember he was charged with common assault for road rage, although I've no idea what the circumstances were surrounding it.

Disgusting but tame compared to three morons who steal a taxi at 6am from a person trying to make an honest living and one of the three drives the taxi pissed! So what was their punishment? Well Pardew picked them to play in an important match 24 hours later and the fine was peanuts compared to the many thousands they earn per week! So nobody should take the moral high ground!

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Whatever the verbal provocation Carragher was in no physical danger at any time. Yes the bloke driving the other car was clearly an irritating prick, but all Carragher had to do was keep his window closed and turn the music up in his car.

He's been very, very stupid.

That mouth full of flob may well leave a long lasting sour taste in his mouth, costing him hundreds of thousands if not millions of pounds over the course of the next few years. What an absolutely dickend thing to be remembered for.

Afternoon 68! Not as stupid as three clowns who steal a taxi and drive it at 6am pissed and then abandon it! It left a sour taste for me travelling 4 hours and spending over £100 to then watch a couple of pricks in the cup match and who should have stayed locked up in a Barcelona cell as Joe Public would have done!

Name:  20180312_212536.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  57.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GrimBlunder View Post
    Name:  20180312_212536.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  57.4 KB
    Nice one Grim .

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Nice one Grim .

FFS sake this is still rumbling on and some people want him hung drawn and quartered - he's offered a sincere apology and called the family and the family don't want him to lose his job. Others like that **** Barton claim he's a coward blah blah blah. Yes it's disgusting what he did - but really....................

Were Evans, Livermore, Barry and Myhill forced to go before Sky cameras and offer their sincere apologies of their disgraceful act on foreign soil! Did these players phone the driver and offer sincere apologies and offer to pay for wear and tear of the cab and compensation? Was the car not a ticking time bomb with one of them driving totally pissed? If that were you or me, we would be locked up in a prison cell!

For me, the taxi incident is far worse than the Carragher spitting saga and then you get that knob Evans says it's was over the top press of the cab story. What's over the top about being pissed at 6am - robbing a taxi - disrespecting a manager - all of which was funded by the club who pay their wages. So clown Pardew plays Evans and Barry 24 hours later so in my book these players are far more disgraceful than Carragher by a long way! Don't particularly like Carragher but he's one of the better Sky pundits.

Evans, Barry and Livermore though are taking millions trying to be top class footballers, but the reality is - they don't care, they don't give 100% and will be glad when they piss right off - and can imagine they can't wait to go too when the coffin lid on the club is closed! You can't make it up! That's what social media and press hysteria does in this country!!!
    Last edited by baggieal; 13-03-2018 at 03:02 PM.

They will end up doing an Andy Gray with him,first they will sack him then re employ him when all the hoo har had died down in a few years

All these TV presenters these days think they can get away with anything. When I was a kid they used to present. Now they are "Stars" The biggest problem anyone can have is a lack of humility. Once you start to think you are the big I am......trouble. Pride does come before a fall.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)