+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P Sir Ken Dodd

R.I.P Sir Ken Dodd

Such sad news that the comedy legend has passed away.

Went to see him in Nottingham several years ago with my Son who was only 16 at the time and had us both in stitches for 5 hours.

RIP DODDY
    Last edited by Golfpie; 12-03-2018 at 03:09 AM.

Took Mrs Wedgie (who is Italian) to see Doddy in the late 1960's, she couldn't understand a word he was saying at the time but that didn't stop her from laughing...We have seen him a few times since at the Concert Hall & Theatre Royal and like many others had to have a late, late, night...

Said on Radio Nottm this morning that the funeral, will take place on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and most of Saturday...

RIP Sir Ken

I saw him three times at the Concert Hall and although he was very, very, funny and all three times seemed the same, he still made me laugh till I ached. I wasn't keen on the Diddymen though.

Proper stand up comic ....... a few innuendos but basically good old fashioned British humour so sadly lacking by the younger comedians of today.

What a lovely day for putting a cucumber through somebody's letterbox and shouting 'Look out, the Martians have invaded'. Classic.

What a lovely day for Presedent Gorbachev to walk up to Ian Rush and Dean Saunders and say "Hows about that for a Perestroikas"

Saw him many times, and had the pleasure to have met him once. Lovely gent. Will be missed I’m sure.

One of the last great comedians, what we have now are not even remotely funny, RIP Doddy.

RIP Doddy, the last of the Great British Comedians, you will be sadly missed.

Quote Originally Posted by gunthorpepie View Post
    What a lovely day for Presedent Gorbachev to walk up to Ian Rush and Dean Saunders and say "Hows about that for a Perestroikas"
    Genius. RIP Doddy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast