+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Sir Ken Dodd passes on

O/T Sir Ken Dodd passes on

One of the last few clean comics has sadly died.

A titifilarious man to the end who will be sadly missed.

RIP funny man

Can’t believe that I was talking about him yesterday and woke up to this sad news.

How tickled I am

RIP Sir

RIP Ken Dodd

90yrs of age.

Always remember his Song / record....' Tears ' in the charts alongside the Beatles.

Top class entertainer who entertained millions in theatre's & on our television screens.

The man will be missed by everyone who have been touched by his comedy genius.

Rest in peace Sir Ken Dodd.

Yeah, a funny man right to the end.

Thats what married life does for yer...Wed on friday, dead on sunday.. Am sure he will be using that line when he appears at "The Pearly Gates Theatre" next week. R.I.P. Doddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Thats what married life does for yer...Wed on friday, dead on sunday.. Am sure he will be using that line when he appears at "The Pearly Gates Theatre" next week. R.I.P. Doddy.

You missed out Saturday.......wife takes out insurance policy

The man who invented cats eyes got the idea when he saw the eyes of a cat in his headlights.
    If the cat had been going the other way, he would have invented the pencil sharpener

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    The man who invented cats eyes got the idea when he saw the eyes of a cat in his headlights.
    If the cat had been going the other way, he would have invented the pencil sharpener
    I once answered the question on Real Radio about " who invented Cats Eye's ", which of course was Percy Shaw.
    I told that joke about if cat had been turned other way off air, they fetched me back on 5 minutes later to tell it on air, which was about 25 years ago, again I had heard the joke off Ken Dodd before then.

One of my favourites by Doddy I remember as a lad........

'What a gay day, what a gay day for getting a brass rod and sticking it up Andre Previn's leg and saying how about that for a good conductor'

What's your favourite Doddy quip?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast