+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Netflix codes.

Netflix codes.

Just browsing (like you do) and found this link for access to hidden Netflix fillums. I'm not brave enough to try it myself as I'm not too interweb savvy if something goes wrong but I don't mind if someone else goes first.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/life...et-codes-26167

Been using this for about 2 years. Netflix has a terribly poor UI and finding things is awful. I don’t know why they don’t just put this list on their UI. You can use it on a browser why not from you PVR!
    Although ours doesn’t show much more than kids films and programmes so perhaps I don’t need the ability after all!

They're not actually hidden films or programs, if you searched for any of the titles they would come up. It's just hidden groupings or categories, so you can see things arranged in different categories to what you normally see on the homepage. This only works if you watch netflix through a browser on your computer though.

Thanks for anybody's advice, it just shows how little I know about this stuff.

I use Showbox

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    I use Showbox
    I use Rediffusion, can't beat the old brown knob on the wall ( no racial pun intended)

Are times that hard?

Netflix costs about 25p per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    I use Rediffusion, can't beat the old brown knob on the wall ( no racial pun intended)
    Oh the good old knob on the wall! My excercise regime has never been the same since the introduction of the remote control.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    I use Showbox
    My daughter bought me one of them there MXQ boxes for Christmas and I haven't got it working properly yet. In Showbox I tried several times to watch fillums only to find the sound is a second or two behind the action and this time difference expands as the film progresses. As my wife is an avid Doctor Who fan I wondered if she could use her knowledge of time travel to fix things, but she just looked at me strangely...

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    You need to get with the times. I've just retuned my 12" full colour portable TV (not to be confused with my other 12") and it's found something called Channel 5. Probably the best thing since BBC2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast