+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Match View From Burton

Pre-Match View From Burton

So we called the original game off cos we were scared of em,i must admit i thought that as well.Duffy is fit and Leon has trained today,we need a win 2moz and against the Scabs on Satdi or our season's as good as over.UTCB

yeah think your right rod but even 4 from 6 would keep us just in touch boro game gonna be a big un for us got to beat them and we owe em one after what happened up there we really should be 3 points nearer to em

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    yeah think your right rod but even 4 from 6 would keep us just in touch boro game gonna be a big un for us got to beat them and we owe em one after what happened up there we really should be 3 points nearer to em
    I usually am r8 mate,despite what some may think/say.I see The Beard's been injured again,it's a shame that lad's had such bad luck wi injuries.I wonder if Darren Bent will start for Cloughie's side? UTCB

4 out of 6 for two home games will not be good enough. We are gradually, week by week, slipping further and further behind.

We need 6 points otherwise even the slim chance is over.

And it's not a bad thing to be honest, I think Fulham, Villa, Cardiff, Middlesboro, Bristol or Derby would ensure our play off nightmare continued

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    4 out of 6 for two home games will not be good enough. We are gradually, week by week, slipping further and further behind.

We need 6 points otherwise even the slim chance is over.

And it's not a bad thing to be honest, I think Fulham, Villa, Cardiff, Middlesboro, Bristol or Derby would ensure our play off nightmare continued
    I reckon the MESSIAH shud get thee to do his pre match talk to the Players JJ,they'd be full of it after listenin to thee mi owd pal.WE'RE ON THE MARCH WI WILDERS ARMY. UTCB

Just being realistic Rodders.
    Five points off the top six is a big gap when the other teams are playing well.

We have Cardiff at home
    Middlesboro at home
    Preston at Home
    Bristol away

These are now becoming must win games, and we know United well enough to know that we don't do must win games

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Just being realistic Rodders.
    Five points off the top six is a big gap when the other teams are playing well.

We have Cardiff at home
    Middlesboro at home
    Preston at Home
    Bristol away

These are now becoming must win games, and we know United well enough to know that we don't do must win games
    I know mate,i'm just jestin.UTCB

yes you are being realistic jj but if we beat burton and beat boro at the lane were 1 point in front of em

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    yes you are being realistic jj but if we beat burton and beat boro at the lane were 1 point in front of em

I hope we do SOB,
    If only the wacky world of Sheffield United was that simple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast