+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breakin news from the beeb website

Breakin news from the beeb website

Jamie Carragher's been suspended by SKY for spittin at fans after Old Trafford game on Satdi,our young un will be pleased he reckons ya need subtitles on to understand what the Scouse git's on abart. PAOK Salonika's president invaded the pitch with a gun durin their match on Sunday.Ivan Savvidis tried to confront the ref with a gun in a hip holster after his side had a late goal ruled out for offside against AEK Athens.The match was abandoned 2hours later and the police are lookin to arrest him,perhaps they shud contact SYP for advice on crowd control.Perhaps that's the way forrard for Piggy Chanceri UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 12-03-2018 at 02:42 PM.

Seen the footage on TV and it was disgusting. He can't have any excuse no matter what had previously happened.

He's surely finished for good at Sky now

Its a disgusting act gozzin at someone.

Its also an irresponsible act to drive and use a mobile/camera the offence carries a £200 fine and points on your license.

Plod might want to speak to the Carragher winderupper.

doubt he will be seen on tv again what an idiot scally !

Silly boy. Sky is a lifetime of easy money...if you play the game, but he's done. They fecked Rod Marsh off for his insensitive 'Toon army' joke, didn't they?

That's a real shame.

Saw the incident. Dirty bastaad, no excuse. Goodbye laaaa

Replace with someone who you can tell what they're saying.

It’s disgusting, he’ll get the sack and deservedly so and dissapear into the world of shunned ex pundits like Andy Gray and Ron Atkinson but COME ON...

Do we really need to see him publicly flogged over and over again to satisfy the social media outrage and so that Sky in particular can come out of it smelling of roses? “What do your family think of you, yiu Rudolph parents? Whgat sort of an example is it to your kids” the interview telling him how disgusted she was with him and to cap it all then quoting comments from Vinnie Jones and that pinnacle of everything righteous Joel fecking Barton who also waded in.

He’s made a very bad mistake and needs to lose his job, but just like i felt it was with Ched Evans, some won’t be happy till he tops himself.

Social media has much to answer for Gray. Who'll be the first to need counselling after being exposed to that?

I feel a claim coming on- wouldn't surprise me if Neville's the first

When you choose the money, the limelight comes with it. Disgusting thing to do that most would never dream of. Says a lot about him that even on the spur of the moment tho dozy p1ll0ck couldn't control his anger.

He'll struggle to give an objective view on similar incidents when passing comment on games. Silly man.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Social media has much to answer for Gray. Who'll be the first to need counselling after being exposed to that?

I feel a claim coming on- wouldn't surprise me if Neville's the first
    Carraghers bank manager?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast