+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breakin news from the beeb website

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    When you choose the money, the limelight comes with it. Disgusting thing to do that most would never dream of. Says a lot about him that even on the spur of the moment tho dozy p1ll0ck couldn't control his anger.

He'll struggle to give an objective view on similar incidents when passing comment on games. Silly man.
    All the verbals he'll have had off the Mancs when playin,meks this incident even more bizarre dunt ya think Marvin? I thought he was a very good prem player but from the bits i hear of him he's BOBBAR as a pundit.UTCB

It's OK , he's got a new partner- Bob Carolgees.

Guess who Carra's playing.
    Last edited by tomytony; 12-03-2018 at 06:47 PM.

I think he's great as a pundit but can't countenance spitting - it's disgusting.

Are we sure he wasn't just speaking Flemish..?

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    All the verbals he'll have had off the Mancs when playin,meks this incident even more bizarre dunt ya think Marvin? I thought he was a very good prem player but from the bits i hear of him he's BOBBAR as a pundit.UTCB
    Never thought I’d ever say it Rod but Gary Neville is different class to the rest. Really says it as it is these days. Sad to note John Mottson has commentated on his last game on Satdi. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Never thought I’d ever say it Rod but Gary Neville is different class to the rest. Really says it as it is these days. Sad to note John Mottson has commentated on his last game on Satdi. UTB
    Neville's breaking the mould of punditry - setting new standards. His assassination of Arsenal in the Twobob Cup was superb - a bit OTT, but shows that he's prepared to upset people.

Carragher was ok - apart from his accent whichis grating....think he's history now though after that.

In a recent interview Paul Gascogne was asked why he had never worked for Sky to which he replied ‘well the money’s good but have you ever tried putting those dishes up in the winter!’

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Neville's breaking the mould of punditry - setting new standards. His assassination of Arsenal in the Twobob Cup was superb - a bit OTT, but shows that he's prepared to upset people.

Carragher was ok - apart from his accent whichis grating....think he's history now though after that.
    I thought he went just a bit too far with his Arsenal comments.

However he is very good at what he does but I would enforce one rule on him, not allowing him to commentate on MUFC games.

(then again he'd be redundant )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12