+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Carragher

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Other than a TB outbreak spitting rarely kills, using a mobile whilst driving often does.
    Grist, if Kempo had not thrown his dummy he would be on here asking if you had heard of MRSA.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Has nobody on here ever lost control for those lost 4-5 seconds? Have to agree I find spitting deplorable but what it does not show is how long they tailed Carragher or how long the conversation went on for, just those crucial seconds where he disgustingly spat. Out of order Jamie!

The Father of the girl, driving his car with one hand and with the car in motion while he films Carragher, also needs talking to by the police or does that not count? Not trying to balance things up but bet your bottom dollar the police don't get involved in this, when in fact both parties need talking to for their acts whilst driving moving cars.
    Lost control yes a few times but this wasn’t 4-5 seconds was it and yes they may have been beebing him on road for 15 mins and I’d understand if he swore or pulled over or even do a alli and give him middle finger, but he took his eyes off the road opened window and spat at a child. I have never spat at anyone nor would I even in anger

One thing is for sure, he may have the phlegm but he's definitely not phlegmatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Grist, if Kempo had not thrown his dummy he would be on here asking if you had heard of MRSA.
    Hepatitis as well, all the punk bands were worried about it as their audiences used to spit at them as a "tribute".

Shamed yes, sacked maybe not. Stupid and horrible thing to do, but so was the baiting.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Hepatitis as well, all the punk bands were worried about it as their audiences used to spit at them as a "tribute".
    I'd have been more worried if I'd been in the audience

He was re-enacting a part of the game wher the linesman flegged for offside!

Yes spitting is disgusting but the bloke (who had his daughter in the car) that was filming whilst driving was following Carragher to get a reaction out of him. Until your put in that situation you cannot judge him. People lose their temper all the time, I know I probably would if I was being followed for a reaction, he let his anger get the better of him and I think it would be harsh to sack him.

Is this bloke driving whilst filming going to get 6 points on his license?

Sports stars live their life in a fishbowl in today's social media age. Unfortunately most of them don't even have the intelligence of a goldfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Donmiller View Post
    Yes spitting is disgusting but the bloke (who had his daughter in the car) that was filming whilst driving was following Carragher to get a reaction out of him. Until your put in that situation you cannot judge him. People lose their temper all the time, I know I probably would if I was being followed for a reaction, he let his anger get the better of him and I think it would be harsh to sack him.

Is this bloke driving whilst filming going to get 6 points on his license?
    Come on we have all been angry 😡 and lost our minds but have you ever seen anyone spit at someone out of anger? No normal people threaten to smash their faces in

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast