+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: clarifying a point

clarifying a point

pat
    this is from one of your posts from a closed thread
    LOOK AT YOUR OWN POST NO 40 ON THIS THREAD AS SHOWN BELOW.

so are you saying rafa has a 47 percennt record in the prem

your a joke

rafas prem record is far worse than pardews

fact

our players arent dross
    and as a supporter which we know your a plastic as you have qualafied this in earlier posts
    you would se our playersa re far better than rafa is making them look
    we used to say pardew ruined players i think the term was pardewed

rafa has done this far more than pardew did

and his record in the prem proves it
    Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

DOES THIS NOT PROVE YOU AS A LIAR CLAIMED I SAID RAFA HAD A 47% RECORD IN THE PREM.

AGAIN LOOK AT YOUR OWN POST 40.

Spooner would claim you are a CUPID STUNT.

it does not prove me to be a liar here is why
    i will spell it slowly so you will un der stand

i did not say you said rafa had a 47 % win rate
    i questioned if that what was what you were saying
    here is the clue

i asked a question here is the question

i asked the following
    i posted
    so are you saying rafa has a 47% win ratio in the prem (the question is from the bit so are you saying ))

i didnt say you said he had a 47% win ratio in the prem
    i asked if that was what you were implying

im glad they shutit down to save you any more embarrasment at not being able to read posts

protecting you again

it would have been a damn sight clearer with a question mark. hard to tell if its a statement or question as it is written.

but did it really need a new thread starting ?? or was it just a way to carry on with the arguing ?
    Last edited by toonlegend; 12-03-2018 at 04:27 PM.

Pboro can you show the facts that show Pardew as being better than Rafa in premier league or is it just your self righteous opinion that says so.You say its fact,prove it.
    Must admit Pardew the great is doing really well at West Brom with a more expensive squad than ours.
    Agree its a new thread to carry on arguing though.Its what lonely people do.Crave company and attention.
    This is my last post on anything the idiot posts on.Got better things to do with my time.

dear me!!!

I'm Spartacus.

Erm, excuse me. When I work out how to change my name, I will be Spartacus!

This kind of 5h1te is the reason I rarely come on here any longer.

I relate this site to a schoolyard where we are all kids in it. You've got your nerds, fat kids, little kids with glasses, sporty types etc. and we all get along pretty well with each other. Then of course you have your bully types (we all know who they are on here) who roam around the schoolyard creating havoc and generally threaten all the smaller weaker kids, they are always in gangs (multis) to back each other up as they aren't man enough to do it on their own. The teacher (mods) who is on yard duty seems, for whatever reason, to turn a blind eye to what he sees. Then one of the kids who can't take it anymore smacks the bully in the nose and the bully runs crying to the teacher who usually backs him up and does nothing about the situation and so it go's on and on.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)