+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So How on earth did we appoint him?

So How on earth did we appoint him?

Totalling up his entire record from Boxing Day 2015 up to the present day, we have a Premier League record for Alan Pardew of:

Played 54 Won 7 Drawn 15 Lost 32

You scratch my back I'll scratch yours....or jobs for the boys...whichever way you want to look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    You scratch my back I'll scratch yours....or jobs for the boys...whichever way you want to look at it.

Hammond helped get him in and Hammond will plead his case not to be sacked! We are a shambles!!!!

Same way as the next one will probably be appointed. He was available, no compensation needed, and a sense of desperation. Clubs seem to be drawn to who's currently on the merry go round. At least we've missed out on Monk, but worryingly, suggestions of Silva are appearing. He's the guy who couldn't save Hull and looked liked consigning Watford for the drop. Anyway, it's more about the players than the manager, look at the way our lot have thrown in the towel. It started last season.

There’s a strong rumour that Mad Mick will soon be sacked by Ipswich. Our useless board wouldn’t appoint him to mastermind our ‘success’ in the Championship, would they?

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    There’s a strong rumour that Mad Mick will soon be sacked by Ipswich. Our useless board wouldn’t appoint him to mastermind our ‘success’ in the Championship, would they?
    Southampton and Walsall sack their managers today. Knowing our Board, Pardew will be awarded a contract extension.

We are a complete laughable shambles of a club that is rotten to the core! Rondon will be worth peanuts, Evans will be gone for 3 million, and Chadli will be sold for half what we bought him to seek a new treatment room - choke on that you Chinese runt! Then again, you will start stripping the assets and parachute money so why would you care!

Our very own Mick Mac has been touted to come back north for a few years now, and I reckon he ought to do quickly before Ipswich do eventually sack him.
    As for Walsall, they've never been the same since we did them in the play offs two seasons ago and signed Tom Bradshaw from them.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Oh the irony of it!

I hope for your sakes they don't. He makes Pulis look like Guardiola.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)