+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Palace away ticket

Palace away ticket

Talking about selling tickets, renewing or not renewing season tickets, here's someone who is coming for the last game of the season, Palace away, the great escape 2...

And I would of course like to have a ticket among us, the away fans. I saw on our ticket information that they will be on sale for away sth on 9 April, home sth 18 April, and 23 April to members (such as myself).

I thought that with the connections I now have , I should be able to find someone who could help me to obtain a ticket - any suggestions?

Hi Thomas, good to hear that you are still ‘keeping the faith’. I am unable to help you in this matter, though, as I will be far away on holiday when the tickets go on sale. I am sure that there will be a helpful Baggie somewhere........

Hello Thomas. I'll see if I can sort you one dependent on qualifying criteria etc. Can't see it being an issue as things stand at the moment though. Only problem will be meeting before the game so the turnstiles would probably be the best bet.

Was going on the train with a group of lads but one of my mates from the unofficial coaches turns 40 that weekend, so I'll be going down with them instead. As such I'll have no say in where we're dropped off.

Ed: I'll email you nearer the time .
    Last edited by Albionic68; 12-03-2018 at 10:05 PM.

Would it be ok if I go Mr 68? I know you dont like me going to matches these days for the bad luck I bring!

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Would it be ok if I go Mr 68? I know you dont like me going to matches these days for the bad luck I bring!
    If our relegation has been confirmed by such time then I see no particular problem with your request Mr Tip.

However in the 'currently unlikely' event of there being anything riding on the game, I'd politely request that you stay the fk away.

Thank you for putting your request in writing, and all of the very best to you good sir .

Your wish is my command O Master

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Hi Thomas, good to hear that you are still ‘keeping the faith’. I am unable to help you in this matter, though, as I will be far away on holiday when the tickets go on sale. I am sure that there will be a helpful Baggie somewhere........
    Cheers Mike, hope you have a good holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Hello Thomas. I'll see if I can sort you one dependent on qualifying criteria etc. Can't see it being an issue as things stand at the moment though. Only problem will be meeting before the game so the turnstiles would probably be the best bet.

Was going on the train with a group of lads but one of my mates from the unofficial coaches turns 40 that weekend, so I'll be going down with them instead. As such I'll have no say in where we're dropped off.

Ed: I'll email you nearer the time .
    Cheers Danny, that sounds great mate, much appreciated. We'll email when tickets go on sale.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)