+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nearly time to welcome

So then.. inbred gags to one side (you can amuse yourselves later) do you actually think you will provide some opposition for us this time ?? . You lot keep giving it the big un every time but keep coming up short . Hope the spion kop toilets are ready for their annual beating. We all know how much you like to smash toilets up when things don't go your way....

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Steady View Post
    So then.. inbred gags to one side (you can amuse yourselves later) do you actually think you will provide some opposition for us this time ??
    Can't say I'm confident, but I hope so. We've gifted you the points many times lately when your display was no more than moderate. It's about time we performed to our potential against you.

Hope the spion kop toilets are ready for their annual beating.
    Are you one of the 2,000 'one game a year at Meadow Lane' diehard Stags fans by any chance? The Kop toilets are in the Notts end.

So then.. inbred gags to one side (you can amuse yourselves later) do you actually think you will provide some opposition for us this time ?? . You lot keep giving it the big un every time but keep coming up short . Hope the spion kop toilets are ready for their annual beating. We all know how much you like to smash toilets up when things don't go your way....
    Let’s not forget that last time in the league at Meadow Lane it was 0-0 which was Kevin Nolan and Alan Hardys first game.

I’m hoping that this time we do give you a game and maintain our excellent home form. Although part of me thinks it could be a draw again, unless we can capitalise on the fallout from Evans leaving and Flitcroft taking over and you go through the motions and have a wobble.

LOL - "Spion" Kop - haven't heard it called that since about 1973

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Can't say I'm confident, but I hope so. We've gifted you the points many times lately when your display was no more than moderate. It's about time we performed to our potential against you.

Are you one of the 2,000 'one game a year at Meadow Lane' diehard Stags fans by any chance? The Kop toilets are in the Notts end.
    No I'm not one of the jolly boys outing crew. Season ticket holder and been to many a local derby and not just the easy day out one down the smoke .
    I know the spion kop is your end now again . I was just pointing out that your own fans might like to keep tradition up by smashing a few urinals up when the inevitable happens .

You like it? Glorious year 1973

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    The next No.1 song....
    Brilliant

No I'm not one of the jolly boys outing crew. Season ticket holder and been to many a local derby and not just the easy day out one down the smoke .
    I know the spion kop is your end now again . I was just pointing out that your own fans might like to keep tradition up by smashing a few urinals up when the inevitable happens .
    Hope you enjoy your day out in the big city where we have modern marvels such as working streetlights and a lack of Ford Cortinas and mattresses outside every house.

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    Hope you enjoy your day out in the big city where we have modern marvels such as working streetlights and a lack of Ford Cortinas and mattresses outside every house.
    Ha ha fair do's.

.....and your fans might keep up tradition by getting all giddy in the big city by getting pissed and threatening every man, woman & child in sight.
    With all the cash Barbie and her hubby have spent over the summer , I should imagine nothing but another massive yelloozzzzzz victory.
    Enjoy your big day out , then saddle up your horses and f*** off back to that sh*thole of a town you call home.
    😊😊😊😊

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast