+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nearly time to welcome

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    .....and your fans might keep up tradition by getting all giddy in the big city by getting pissed and threatening every man, woman & child in sight.
    With all the cash Barbie and her hubby have spent over the summer , I should imagine nothing but another massive yelloozzzzzz victory.
    Enjoy your big day out , then saddle up your horses and f*** off back to that sh*thole of a town you call home.
    😊😊😊😊
    Will do

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    LOL - "Spion" Kop - haven't heard it called that since about 1973
    Neither have I but I rather like hearing it called by it's proper name for a change. I suppose it's a bit like saying Field Mill rather than the Call Girl Stadium.

"Boss! Boss! Look what I just found on the internet, I'm really motivated now to get them a really good thrashing!"

"Yes lad, couldn't agree more, lets give those snobheads what they deserve!"[/QUOTE]

ncfcog ... how dare you insult the three icons of this mb ... Snobhead 1 will stop you betting; Snobhead 2 will torture you like a JOB master spy; Snobhead's 3 will savage your opinion like a wet sheep. Behave!

... not JOB ... KGB

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    "Boss! Boss! Look what I just found on the internet, I'm really motivated now to get them a really good thrashing!"

"Yes lad, couldn't agree more, lets give those snobheads what they deserve!"
    ncfcog ... how dare you insult the three icons of this mb ... Snobhead 1 will stop you betting; Snobhead 2 will torture you like a JOB master spy; Snobhead's 3 will savage your opinion like a wet sheep. Behave![/QUOTE]

This board has gone down hill.

What ever happened to good old "cockbadger"?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Are you one of the 2,000 'one game a year at Meadow Lane' diehard Stags fans by any chance? The Kop toilets are in the Notts end.
    He knows where the toilets are......he is talking about Notts fans smashing up their own toilets when they beat us

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234