+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Poison, Putin and politics

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Comrade?
    Nyet comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Well as you started the topic with this fact, you tell us?

No, they are not dead. But very unlikely to survive as their organs start shutting down. It's pretty clear it's Putin's way of warning other spies as to what might happen to them even if they escape out of Russia, but y'know, y'all keep peddling conspiracy theory sh!te if you want.
    Daughter is making a remarkable recovery they plied her full of anti-biotics, grapes and original lucozade. Pops isn't looking to good though.

The thing I don't get though is that this guy had been charged, jailed and then later released as part of a prisoner swap. Surely it was case closed. Why bother going to the hassle of trying to kill him with a weapons grade chemical on foreign soil.

Anyway he was a spy.

Stuff like this happens to spies all the time.

Maybe, his daughter had also become a spy, maybe............let's face it, it's a murky world, nobody is ever going to tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Anyway he was a spy.

Stuff like this happens to spies all the time.

Maybe, his daughter had also become a spy, maybe............let's face it, it's a murky world, nobody is ever going to tell the truth.
    You never know DD, it was the day after she arrived that it all went t*its up.

This really is fascinating. Did anyone see the suspects interview on Russian TV? Apparently they were just tourists whose friends had recommended Salisbury for some sightseeing. According to them they flew in to the country, had a walk round the town but weren't too keen on the cold weather. There was a bit of snow and slush on the ground so they decided to cut short their stay and fly home to mother Russia. (Where it happened to be -10)

They are also sticking to the story that their real names are those that were given by the UK security services (the presumably made up names that they would have used to gain entry to the country). It's worth a watch if you haven't seen it already.

Laughable really if a life wasn't lost.

If they are innocent they should come back over and help police with their enquiries.

Oh aye, well we have a great record of that sort of thing after the Locherbie bombing fiasco.

It has always seemed like this has raised its ugly head every time the government is in real trouble.

Not like the Russians to offer any excuse.

Not that I believe the Russians but I certainly don't believe the English.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Oh aye, well we have a great record of that sort of thing after the Locherbie bombing fiasco.

It has always seemed like this has raised its ugly head every time the government is in real trouble.

Not like the Russians to offer any excuse.

Not that I believe the Russians but I certainly don't believe the English.
    Indeed .

I keep reading the news about the Russians kicking off and it doesn't show any sign of slowing down. We've had them send 2 flunkies in to the UK with Novochok, they have helped themselves to a great chunk of Ukraine, the blocking off international shipping lanes with them confiscating ships now they are buzzing British ships in the Black Sea.

Is it going to kick off? Proxy wars already being fought in Syria/Crimea I think it's only a matter of time before it escalates. Scary times we live in.

What the f'uck are british ships doing in the Black Sea?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast