+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Poison, Putin and politics

Poison, Putin and politics

So the Russians have been given a deadline to explain what exactly their involvement was in the death of the Russian spy and his daughter. The Kremlin isn't having any of it and call the UK reaction a 'circus'.

Fascinating stuff. Is it an open and shut case of Putin getting revenge on a traitor? Could it be a third party trying to raise tensions even further than they have been recently?

Who knows? I can't help but think the UK response has been very publicly and purposefully over the top. A bit of scaremongering to get people on side?

One thing for sure is it will be interesting to see what Theresa Mays next move is after announcing that it was highly likely to be the work of the Russians.

Time to look out the popcorn.

Typical sabre rattling from the English.

They're losing the argument on Europe so all pull together against the fuzzy wuzzies ( or insert baddie here)

Its very interesting. Its a classic case of hypernormalisation. Just shout from the rooftops something is bad (in this case Putin) and the more people hear it the more they will be suckered into believing it

Shame it wasn't May that got it instead. Horrible c@nt
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 13-03-2018 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    So the Russians have been given a deadline to explain what exactly their involvement was in the death of the Russian spy and his daughter. The Kremlin isn't having any of it and call the UK reaction a 'circus'.

Fascinating stuff. Is it an open and shut case of Putin getting revenge on a traitor? Could it be a third party trying to raise tensions even further than they have been recently?

Who knows? I can't help but think the UK response has been very publicly and purposefully over the top. A bit of scaremongering to get people on side?

One thing for sure is it will be interesting to see what Theresa Mays next move is after announcing that it was highly likely to be the work of the Russians.

Time to look out the popcorn.
    To overshadow the Budget statement about to be made today, quite obviously.

Without reading all the poop that's been written, I think the most telling statement from the Kremlin, along the lines of "why the **** would we give a tuppenny hand shandy about a low-rent galoot like him?" points to the boy having upset some Russian mob member or arch-capitalist bastid.

Everything's for sale in Putinland, so a bit of nerve gas would command a bit of value, and somebody would supply it.

The main question is, however, pre-substance ingestion, his daughter WYOWYN?

I would, but would I have to wear one of those giant condoms the police were wearing ( days after the f'uckin event)

Come on folks, it's a blatant FA conspiracy, heighten the tensions between the two countries so that Britain (England) can boycott the world cup this summer and save their team from embarrassment again. NOTHING to do with politics.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    points to the boy having upset some Russian mob member or arch-capitalist bastid.
    Why not just have him shot then? I can't see them going to the bother of using a weapons grade chemical.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Why not just have him shot then? I can't see them going to the bother of using a weapons grade chemical.
    **** knows.

I'm fitba, guitars and Victorian fiction, nae international thuggery.

It'll be MI6

Tell me, do they exist nowadays?

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

You just have to be thankful that, at least, we can always trust our side because they always tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It'll be MI6

Tell me, do they exist nowadays?
    MFI went paps up a few years back, and I think MI6 was a subsidiary.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast