+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Plastic Newcastle fans

Plastic Newcastle fans

Can someone explain to me how any Newcastle fan can be described as ‘plastic’?
    Would that be the glory hunting, sing when you’re winning types that only follow a club because it’s successful?

Please.

to me a plastic is a fan who says he suports the club but doesnt go to games makes excuses as to why they wont or dont go
    blame an owner blah de blah
    a fan goes to games come rain or shine
    makes sacrifices to do so
    who deosnt care if the ground is plastered with someones brand
    doesnt care if an owner doesnt give the money we would all want
    who sits and continually calls the players they supposably support chimpo just to support their continued bashing of an owner

plastcs use any excuse going to support their claim of why they dont go to games ,i wont give any more of my money to an owner who.....
    i wont go as long as sports direct are plastered allove st james parmblah de blah

a fan gets in his car ,on the train ,bus etc and gets to rhe ground despite everything that goes on and supports the lads on the field
    a fan doesnt have a go at the lads as long as they try
    a fan doesnt dis credit them just to support their argument
    a fan is allowed to moan at the way they are set up as he is paying to watch and wants to be entertained

and yes it is the glory hunting fans who keep bleating on about the good 6-8 years they can remember

supporters support the club for life ,they make sacrifices they take the good with the bad

they dont let an owner or a brand stop them from supporting the club they say they do
    a fan can say a player aint all that but still egts behind him and cheers th team on he plays for

dont mix plastic with dillusioned
    Last edited by pboromag; 13-03-2018 at 02:15 AM.

Trying so hard not to bite. What a *#^king idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    Trying so hard not to bite. What a *#^king idiot.
    keep it bottled up kidda

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    to me a plastic is a fan who says he suports the club but doesnt go to games makes excuses as to why they wont or dont go
    blame an owner blah de blah
    a fan goes to games come rain or shine
    makes sacrifices to do so
    who deosnt care if the ground is plastered with someones brand
    doesnt care if an owner doesnt give the money we would all want
    who sits and continually calls the players they supposably support chimpo just to support their continued bashing of an owner

plastcs use any excuse going to support their claim of why they dont go to games ,i wont give any more of my money to an owner who.....
    i wont go as long as sports direct are plastered allove st james parmblah de blah

a fan gets in his car ,on the train ,bus etc and gets to rhe ground despite everything that goes on and supports the lads on the field
    a fan doesnt have a go at the lads as long as they try
    a fan doesnt dis credit them just to support their argument
    a fan is allowed to moan at the way they are set up as he is paying to watch and wants to be entertained

and yes it is the glory hunting fans who keep bleating on about the good 6-8 years they can remember

supporters support the club for life ,they make sacrifices they take the good with the bad

they dont let an owner or a brand stop them from supporting the club they say they do
    a fan can say a player aint all that but still egts behind him and cheers th team on he plays for

dont mix plastic with dillusioned
    So your biggest mate on this board Ghost aka Wilf who you support at every post has never been to a Toon game.

A genuine 100% plastic in your eyes but he’s your best mate on here now I find that very strange.

What about those 1000's who would love to be able to go but can't either afford to because they financially put their families first or are finding it so difficult to provide that they have to work every hour available to them.

Those working for police or emergency services on shifts to keep the "non plastic" fans safe.

No it's not as easy as that. Those who label fans as plastic are those who are arrogant, ignorant, bumptious non thinkers who are so inferior that they have to weakly create dispute to cover their own inadequacy.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    What about those 1000's who would love to be able to go but can't either afford to because they financially put their families first or are finding it so difficult to provide that they have to work every hour available to them.

Those working for police or emergency services on shifts to keep the "non plastic" fans safe.

No it's not as easy as that. Those who label fans as plastic are those who are arrogant, ignorant, bumptious non thinkers who are so inferior that they have to weakly create dispute to cover their own inadequacy.
    You can include carers who live a distance away like myself in that.This is the first season since 1957 that I haven't been to a game.If I still lived in Wallsend I could slip away for a couple of hours and need not miss a home game.Even when I was in the Merchant Navy I always went for part of a season.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherterrymac View Post
    so your biggest mate on this board ghost aka wilf who you support at every post has never been to a toon game.

A genuine 100% plastic in your eyes but he’s your best mate on here now i find that very strange.
    you dont know he has been or hasnt been
    you have fallen into the trap that al others have with differing views to him
    he isnt a mate
    no more than jude is who ii have met or any of the others i have met
    he is someone who i agree with some of his thoughts

im sure plat
    manymany real fans make sacrifices to support their team
    as i say the plastics make excuses at every level
    i have a family
    i make sacrifices to take them to the games and i know loads of people that do
    im sure theose working for the police etc dont work 7 days a week 365 days a year AND A LAD WHO IS A FIREFIGHTER COMES TO GAMES WITH ME WHEN HIS SHIFT ALLOWS ANOTHER IS A PARAMEDIC AND DOES THE SAME ONE WHO COMES OCCASIONALLY IS A NURSE IN AN OLD PEOPLES HOME ONE LAD IS IN THE MARINES AND SPENDS MONTHS AWAY BUT WHEN HOME HE COMES TO GAMES OR TAKES HIS KIDS
    i work very long hours but still make sacrifices and go to games TRY IT SOME TIME .

i appreciate they and i cnt go to every game but its the plastics like some on here who harp on about the old times yet say they have to work 7 days a week 365 days a year for their kids and cant go to games IM SURE THEIR KIDS AND FAMILY WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEIR DAD /GRANDAD ENJOY HIMSELF AND GO TO A FEW GAMES .IF YOU ARE WORKING THAT HARD TAKE THEM WITH YOU
    or those that say i stopped supporting the toon several years ago as i didnt want to give ash any of my money (original excuse number 12) or i aint going into the ground as long as there is sports direct advertising all over the place

plastics are the ones that use the same excuse brought up by others such as family and distance and ash and sports direct that cant think for themselves and usually cant afford it either but use any excuse other than admitting the real reason

a real fan supports his team through thick and thin
    a real fan makes sacrifices
    a real fan doesnt call the players he is supposably supporting fizzy players when they give their all just to continually have a go at the owner (and quite clearly arent fizzy players)
    areal fan can think for himself
    Last edited by pboromag; 13-03-2018 at 08:22 AM.

Well then you certainly can't justify your last sentence to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    you can include carers who live a distance away like myself in that.this is the first season since 1957 that i haven't been to a game.if i still lived in wallsend i could slip away for a couple of hours and need not miss a home game.even when i was in the merchant navy i always went for part of a season.
    because you are a real fan
    anyone can find the time if they want to
    i live 200 miles away and still go to the games
    because i want to and i make sacrifices
    i dont care who owns us
    what advetrisisng they take on
    what league we are in
    how much we spend
    how much we make

i just support the lads on the pitch

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)