+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Rads kicks off

as corporal jones used to say in dads army - THEY DONT LIKE IT UP EM LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    This board started going TITS UP a long time ago, but it's now just plain boring - if we're not being preached to daily by WTF telling anyone who's stupid enough to read his guff that we're all dilusional if we don't sign up to his version of the "FACTS" as he is "OBVIOUSLY " right - there cannot be any other explanation to why we are where we are...we are all being called old tossers or bum boys by his mate TROLL TROLL TROLL, or reading the five paragraph retorts to his crap from Mrs O.

What happened to the football? [No doubt I'll be told we don't see any anymore with the crap team we've now had foisted on us by Orta] what happened to discussion about the merits of the team from the players we DO actually have?

Just pages and pages of WTF Mrs O and sh it for brains - who has only turned up on here to get rid of anyone who doesn't agree with his repetetive view of how sh it we are.

They seem to have got shot of the Rev and the few regulars we did HAVE UNTIL ABOUT A MONTH AGO..

Sad
    I knew our period of agreement would be fleeting. Thing is, what I'm saying now is no different to the post you were kind enough to reply with "agreed", strange that.

As for "merits if the team, fairly easy to sum up;

BPF, AYLING, BERARDI, JANSSON, FORSHAW, DALLAS, ALIOSKI, SAIZ, that's about all that have any chance if Championship quality, what do you want to talk about regarding that little lot?

This board started going TITS UP a long time ago, but it's now just plain boring - if we're not being preached to daily by WTF telling anyone who's stupid enough to read his guff that we're all dilusional if we don't sign up to his version of the "FACTS" as he is "OBVIOUSLY " right - there cannot be any other explanation to why we are where we are...we are all being called old tossers or bum boys by his mate TROLL TROLL TROLL, or reading the five paragraph retorts to his crap from Mrs O.

What happened to the football? [No doubt I'll be told we don't see any anymore with the crap team we've now had foisted on us by Orta] what happened to discussion about the merits of the team from the players we DO actually have?

Just pages and pages of WTF Mrs O and sh it for brains - who has only turned up on here to get rid of anyone who doesn't agree with his repetetive view of how sh it we are.

They seem to have got shot of the Rev and the few regulars we did HAVE UNTIL ABOUT A MONTH AGO..

Sad
    Yeah, youd need to be a solicitor or a masochist to post on here now. Or someone who just dosent give a fu ck.

Sad
    Btw, as it's a forum and you presumably don't agree with my version of where we are (despite agreeing with me less than a week ago?), why not advance your own theories about why the football is what it is at Leeds at the moment? Might be interesting, you know, generate some discussion, hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Yeah, youd need to be a solicitor or a masochist to post on here now. Or someone who just dosent give a fu ck.
    you need to live in the real world fella , because believing in fairies after four**** years , means you are going to get ripped to pieces if you think this team is anywhere near good enough for promotion , ok paddy lol

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Btw, as it's a forum and you presumably don't agree with my version of where we are (despite agreeing with me less than a week ago?), why not advance your own theories about why the football is what it is at Leeds at the moment? Might be interesting, you know, generate some discussion, hmmm?
    tichi cant generate discussion he is clueless wtf lol , all his bum chums have disappeared , the ones that keep thinking leeds are going up every season , until just after christmas when it all goes tits up every year . lol

you would think after four**** years , the record would be well and truly scratched by now lol , the reality is they are old men living in the past , most of them dont even go and dont realise the owners have to spend serious money on the team, before promotion is even an option anymore, that as not been the case now for a very long time .
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 14-03-2018 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    you need to live in the real world fella , because believing in fairies after four**** years , means you are going to get ripped to pieces if you think this team is anywhere near good enough for promotion , ok paddy lol
    I reckon your closer to a fairy than a ghost fella lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    ok paddy lol
    I don't normally pay much heed to all the trash talk by posters on this forum, but is there any real need to resort to racist & derogatory language?

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    I don't normally pay much heed to all the trash talk by posters on this forum, but is there any real need to resort to racist & derogatory language?
    derogatory language paddy lol

we have a choirboy in our midst lol

Keep the ones young enough to improve like bpf coyle Denton shaughnessy Phillips Vieira sacko grot and Roberts, then the players who can at least keep the squad reasonable ayling berardi debock jansson forshaw Dallas alioski hernandez Saiz ekuban and lasogga

That's 20, then add half a dozen quality players in the positions required and we'll be promoted

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)