+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Rads kicks off

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Neither falling out or dissagreeing with you bud just saying you're habit of repeating the same points over and over is a waste of time - no one of importance is taking any notice
    No one of any importance (at least Leeds related), is taking any notice of anything on here, means we should just do what?

No point in posting anything if we do so in the hope/expectation of change or even a response on the part of club officials, which I don't, I post to debate opinions. It's true my posts are not often one-liners but I don't use this place as a message board, that's not (supposedly) what a forum is about, is it?

Perhaps engage in the art of enlightened discussion and proper consideration of what others might have to say followed by a period of reflection as opposed to emulating the worst bits of Twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Perhaps engage in the art of enlightened discussion and proper consideration of what others might have to say followed by a period of reflection as opposed to emulating the worst bits of Twitter?
    You think i dont engage in enlightened discussion and consider what others have to say? How very dare you!

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Yes, Paddy and I are just nipping out to pick some more potatoes. I'm reading very little on here. Boring me with arguments and Roseys constant tripe in particular. Doesn't sound remotely like a nice person. A grumpy oul ballix with nil friends me suspects. Shut it ya opinionated bore.
    Much too pleasant a reply Andy. He only understands the language of insults.

So, the owner of OUR club decides to get on his hind legs and "has a word".

Was he expecting some f00king miracle because he seems to have woken up to the debacle he has been overseeing????

Well sorry m8, it didn't work.

Look elsewhere in THIS division, not some f00king never-been-heard-of organisation in some back-end of nowhere in the world and you MIGHT just get a hint of what YOU the owner need to do to make the club you currently have the privilege of owning a force to be reckoned with, rather than (for oh.so many years), the laughing stock of the EFL.

YOU Mr. Radrizzani, have the power to effect change. Millions of Leeds fans all over world are watching to see if you have the spine to make it happen. Cometh the hour, cometh the man, are you that man?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)